Human Resources Generalist
About Westman Atelier
A new standard of clean luxury. Founded by world-renowned editorial makeup artist Gucci Westman, Westman Atelier is a curated edit of skin-loving, performance-first makeup that is always effortless, never overdone. A mother, makeup artist, and champion of holistic living, Gucci believes passionately that ‘luxury’, ‘efficacy’ and ‘clean’ can be synonymous with exceptional makeup.
- A skincare approach to high performance make-up formulated with clean ingredients and no-compromise integrity
- Balancing perfect shades and buttery textures that melt into the skin with plant-based actives and cutting-edge science
About Our Founder
Gucci Westman has more than 20 years of professional experience as a major editorial makeup artist, contributing to publications like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. Gucci is known for creating dewy, supernaturally glowy looks and her highly coveted “second-skin approach” to makeup, resulting in naturally beautiful, radiantly amplified skin.
Westman Atelier is seeking a HR Generalist to join our team to oversee all aspects of the people experience from employee relations to payroll and benefits for a diverse, global team. The successful candidate will be a champion for Westman Atelier’s culture and core values, and drive HR functional excellence. This position reports to the VP, People.
- Act as first point of contact for all employee related inquiries
- Support end to end recruitment process in collaboration with the hiring team
- Manage Google Workspace administration (e.g., add/remove emails, create groups/manage distribution lists) and new hire tech setup
- Lead new hire onboarding process and trainings for all employees; enhance & streamline periodically
- Maintain employee files and conduct annual audits
- Maintain monthly Org Charts
- Operate our PEO system efficiently and partner with service team to provide an exceptional employee experience
- Manage core company policies and communicate updates effectively to all employees
- Identify legal requirements and reporting regulations, and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new HR technologies; promote progressive HR initiatives
- Provide support and guidance on performance management matters
- Schedule, plan and organize company-wide training and development initiatives
- Perform other ad hoc HR duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or related field; HR Certification, a plus
- 3-5 years of experience servicing small to mid-sized companies across multiple disciplines of HR; experience working in a global CPG company, a plus
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough understanding of US and global employment laws; knowledge of UK or European HR Laws, a plus
- Outstanding knowledge and experience working with PEOs/HRIS systems
- Experience working with JazzHR or similar applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience with Google Workspace administration, and building and executing company-wide processes
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- Ability to resolve complex HR matters with strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
This is a remote position.
Location: United States (remote)
Cleanly formulated, skin loving, performance-first makeup by Gucci Westman.