People Program Manager
One in two people experience debilitating back, neck, shoulder, or joint pain — but traditional treatments have failed to meet their needs. Physical therapy can be expensive and hard to access; appointments often involve long commutes and missed work. Making matters worse, unresolved pain can trigger the overuse of opioids and surgeries.
Join us in reimagining healthcare from the ground up. We’re making high-quality care accessible by pairing wearable sensors and computer vision with a world-class clinical team. Hinge Health puts a digital clinic in every member's pocket. Now millions of people can access personalized digital care from a physical therapist, guidance on behavior change from a health coach, and expert consultations with an orthopedic surgeon. With a single app and wearable technology like our Enso device, we’re helping to reduce pain, surgeries, and opioid use.
Work From Anywhere
Hinge Health Employees have the flexibility to work anywhere, within the country they are hired.
About the Role
Are you passionate about uncovering evidence-based strategies to maximize human performance and talent management? We have an outstanding opportunity for a Manager, People Programs who thrives on diving into best practices, experimentation, and getting big things done. Reporting to the Head of People Development & Engagement, you'll be responsible for spearheading talent management and performance programs, measuring employee engagement, and driving successful change management through strategic communication and collaboration.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Based on industry best practices, our company culture, and in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders (incl. People Business Partners, Total Rewards and Internal Communications), lead and develop comprehensive talent management strategies, including performance management, feedback toolkits, growth plans, talent reviews, technology and succession planning
- Leads all project status communication to employees, managers, and leadership to drive transparent, consistent communication and alignment across the teams, including issue escalation and mitigation planning
- Rigorously measure talent management program success and impact on career development through quantitative and qualitative data
- Design, execute, drive high participation, and then report on validated surveys to measure leadership effectiveness and employee engagement
- Create and audit company-wide implementation of high-impact improvement plans that drive continuous, measurable improvement on employee development, engagement and culture
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent project management (e.g. creation of Gantt charts, workflows, managing timelines, dependencies, flagging risks) and prioritization skills, with experience in tools like Asana
- Inspires action across employees, PBPs and senior leaders that create magical experiences throughout the employee journey
- Persuasive, rigorous, and transparent communication skills focused on influencing decision-making, empowering action, and appropriately escalating
- Results-oriented mindset with a holistic approach to anticipating challenges and measuring success based on outcomes
- Commitment to continuous learning, innovation, and improvement through rapid iteration and de-risking of unknowns
- Strong advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion, demonstrating sensitivity to the needs and concerns of diverse stakeholders
- Experience administering platforms such as Lattice & CultureAmp to enhance the employee experience
- Experienced with Tableau
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
About Hinge Health:
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we've raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity and inclusion:
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pioneering the world's most patient-centered Digital Clinic