People & Culture Coordinator
E INC is the parent company of EBlock and EDealer, unifying our approach to products, services, and strategies under one Vision and one Mission: to create the best digital auction and retailing platform in the world by connecting the automotive wholesale and retail experiences. Our brands and their technologies make it easy for a vehicle to move between buyers and sellers throughout its entire ownership lifecycle. Learn more at https://careers.eblock.com/careers-home/
As the People & Culture Coordinator, you are a valued member of the People & Culture team acting as an ambassador to employees across E INC. The P&C Coordinator will be responsible for ongoing Dayforce HCM administration, employee file maintenance, policy interpretation, employee relations assistance, as well as support of larger P&C projects.
Onboarding new hires
- Responsible for welcoming and working with new hires in the pre-boarding and onboarding process
- Onboards NH into the Payroll/HRIS system, verifies employment eligibility, completes I-9 forms, sends new hire communications.
- Make sure all information in DF is accurate and compliant with employment laws
- Manage the offboarding process of all terminated employees.
- Prepare final termination paperwork.
- Coordinates with Payroll, Benefits, and IT to ensure offboarding procedures are carried out and compliant with applicable laws.
- Submit terminations in the HRIS system and update employee files.
Complete EE changes
- Prepare status change forms and letters (wage and position change notifications) and launch for e-signatures.
- Process EE changes in HRIS systems.
- Process status changes (transfers, LOA, returns, etc.)
Serve as the first point of contact for employment-related inquiries
- Escalate complex or sensitive matters to the appropriate P&C Business Partner
- Connect EE to the appropriate department/P&C member
- Update/Reset Security settings/passwords
Maintain Employee records:
- Maintains HRIS records, ensuring data accuracy through self-audits and reports
- Performs routine filing, scanning, and archiving of employee records to ensure record retention compliance
Supports Engagement Committee initiatives
- Engaging with the committee to develop key initiatives that will support the company’s goal to enhance the employee experience.
- Foster a positive and inclusive workplace culture, promote open communication, and encourage involvement in company initiatives.
- Reports and monitors worker’s compensation claims
- Respond to UI/Disability Claims
- Completes Verification of Employment Requests
- Process Withholding/Child Support orders
- Process mail received for the P&C department
- Completes various P&C projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience in HR, including solid experience working with benefits and leave management
- Experience utilizing HCM/HRIS, preferably Dayforce HCM
- Google Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar and Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experienced at organizing and prioritizing work, taking initiative, resolving problems, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships with external and internal contacts.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
E INC is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. E INC recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other categories protected by law.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.