Talent Acquisition Specialist
Remote, Nationwide – Seeking Talent Acquisition Specialist
Everybody Has A Role To Play In Transforming Healthcare
If you want to be part of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the healthcare industry’s most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Work with Hiring Manager to establish hiring criteria for open positions and to develop individualized, results oriented recruitment strategies.
- Work with Recruiting Programs Team to develop and place job ads.
- Coordinate job interview logistics and communicate job openings to current scribes.
- Source resumes on job boards and other avenues as needed.
- Identify viable candidates through pre-screening and interviews. Recommend potential candidates to hiring manager. Maintain follow-up system to keep in touch with qualified candidates.
- Obtain references, coordinate offers, conduct salary negotiation, in conjunction with hiring managers and generate offer letters.
- Maintain database with contact information of potential candidates and active applicant tracking.
- Attend job fairs and coordinate/participate in on-campus recruiting efforts.
- Participate on Vituity Scribe start up calls to provide the site information on the recruiting services Recruiting can offer.
- Partner with hiring managers on harder to recruit positions.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend new advertising and sourcing options as needed.
- Recruiting Projects – in line with Talent Acquisitions departmental goals, develop and implement initiatives that will enhance Recruiting efforts and feed into core recruiting initiatives.
- Including but not limited to assisting Corporate and Offsite recruiting as needed during time of high volume of requisitions.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and work experience that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from manager.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to drive results.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated relationship and team building skills.
- Ability to adopt to a changing environment and a willingness to learn new processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Set and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of talent management programs (e.g., Taleo).
- Ability to travel 5-10% as needed for conferences, site visits, or recruiting fairs.
- Demonstrated ability to use Internet and other sourcing techniques to provide results.
Even when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more.
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth.
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday celebrations.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) events including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks’ vacation, Paid holidays, Sabbatical
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Día de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
Salary range for this role is $25.74 - $32.17 per hour. Please speak with a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.