The People Team is building a humane work experience that prioritizes empathy, connection and wellbeing through every milestone in the employee experience. The team’s goal is to provide a special place in everyone’s career, define an industry, and encourage everyone to become a better person while doing it.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
Priority #1: Craft an unparalleled candidate experience
- You’ll partner with our recruiters and other recruiting coordinator to support the candidate experience and flow of interview stages, both critical elements of our recruiting function
- Become the go-to contact for our candidates, prioritizing responsiveness, helpfulness and empathy
- Schedule interviews, ensuring our hiring teams and candidates are 100% prepared to show up as their best selves
- Act as THE voice of our candidates, sharing insights with our recruiters so we can be exceptional at responding to recruiting needs
- Prioritize a sense of urgency to ensure we’re respectful about candidates’ time and our hiring needs
- Support employment branding strategies to establish Loop’s brand as a phenomenal place to grow a career and become a better human, particularly by providing each candidate with a unique, personalized experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in a recruiting-related role
- Experience scheduling interviews between multiple humans in multiple time zones
- Communication is your superpower - you should impress others with your style, thoroughness and frequency of communication through email, call, video, chat, you name it!
- Created noteworthy relationships with your recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams and earned yourself a reputation of one of their favorite people to work with
- Your coworkers have described you as more organized and detailed than most others
- Have been accountable for confidential and sensitive information, and handled it flawlessly
Priority #2: Ensure we’re always getting better by supporting processes and documentation as we grow and scale
- Enable our recruiters to be as data-driven as possible. You’ll report on key metrics weekly, monthly, and quarterly, and provide actionable insights to the team.
- Support us in analyzing areas of recruiting where we excel, so we can do more of that, and where we have gaps, so we can proactively fill them
- Keep our internal documentation up to date, working with detail and organization in all of our tools - Lever, Asana, Notion, Slack
- Able to share a couple examples of recruiting metrics you’ve reported and analyzed in the past, and what impact that work had
- Proven experience picking up new tools quickly and becoming a self-sufficient power user (if you’ve used Lever as an applicant tracking system (ATS), that is a huge plus for us!)
- Even the smallest of details don’t pass by you, and organization and project management are some of your superpowers.
- You’ve made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and documentation.
Priority #3: Elevate the People culture at Loop
- Evangelize our mission/vision/values and make everyone around you better
- Your role is a natural liaison between all of our teams at Loop - it’s essential to build solid partnerships with those you’ll support
- You’ll be joining a growing People team at Loop - you should feel excited by the need to solve problems and dig in, wherever needed. Truly nothing is “not your job”
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work, where it’s going and why it’s important.
- You should feel eager to enter an “agile” culture - we experiment, measure, reflect and iterate
- Can share a few examples of how you’ve created exceptional partnerships with stakeholders you’ve supported across your organization
- You know the kind of team you thrive on, and can speak of the best teams you’ve been a part of and what made it so great.
- You have examples of having uncomfortable conversations, such as giving feedback to a manager, candidate or peer, admitting a mistake with humility and vulnerability.
- Can share a couple examples of how you’ve spread your expertise to coworkers with the goal of leveling up the skills of your team
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Path to Profitability