Head of Total Rewards
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
Our People and Culture department is continuously working towards an employee experience that is grounded in Typeform’s values and provides a framework to foster connection, a sense of belonging and a meaningful career proposition. All teams in our People and Culture department (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partnering, Employee Shared Service, Internal Communications and Total Rewards) have their respective role in ensuring we build a company that is consequential and meaningful for our entire employee base.
About The Role
We are hiring a Head of Total Rewards who is able to design compensation & benefits programs with global applicability. Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and implement solutions that are scalable, relevant, and meaningful to our diverse Typeformers across The US, Colombia and Europe. You will drive our employee engagement, sense of belonging and career proposition through the development and implementation of the total rewards philosophy.
Things you will do:
- Establish an inspiring, innovative and pragmatic vision for total rewards that focuses on employee experience and market competitiveness.
- Develop and implement compensation, equity, and benefits programs to attract and retain top talent while maintaining financial discipline.
- Establish and measure key metrics, benchmarking company programs and monitoring external trends to ensure market competitiveness while ensuring internal equity.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement systems and tools to ensure the most effective administration and communication of rewards programs, including integration with current and future HRIS.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of Total Reward programs.
- Provides interpretation of company philosophy, policy and principles related to the areas of compensation to managers and stakeholders.
- Partner closely with our President & CFO while forecasting and implementing compensation, equity and benefits plans.
- Manage brokers and ensure they deliver high-quality benefits offerings with responsive customer service support as you own target renewal bids that meet the needs and cost structure of the organization.
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition, Shared Services and HRBP’s on providing standard and creative compensation packages to hire and retain top talent.
What you already bring to the table:
- 8+ years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth global company
- College degree in related discipline
- Experience implementing bonus, equity, and other benefits schemes in a high-growth, globally dispersed, remote SaaS environment
- A proven track-record in the design, management, and execution complex projects and programs in a fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical mindset, with strong quantitative and qualitative skills and familiarity with modeling tools and concepts
- Strong consulting, communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts to a range of audiences internally
- Confidence and executive presence combined with the ability to consult with and advise senior leaders
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Innovative and out of the box thinker (because we like to set best practice trends)
- Solution driven who loves to build programs, own and manage projects
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working alongside other teams to accomplish desired outcomes
- You live by our values; always "starting from empathy" while acting as a "true owner". You will help us "win together" while "bringing joy to the journey" and you love to "make a difference" every day
*No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details.
$125,900 to $209,800
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.