Senior HR Analyst
Independently work with Yellow business units or support departments to design, develop, implement and administer various HR programs, including planning and directing the analysis of moderately complex to complex systems and programs. Provide technical assistance to the Human Resources department in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet business requirements. Provide training to the Human Resources group; resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Analyze current business processes within the Human Resources Department to ensure systems and programs are utilized at full capacity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Yellow’s business leaders to identify and design HR solutions that add value and support the overall business objectives.
- Continuously monitor Oracle HCM Cloud's future functionality roadmap. Research, recommend, test, and implement any new functionalities that are beneficial to the company.
- Work with users to understand needs and develop plans for meeting those needs. Prioritize system and data functionality requirements based on user needs and project constraints.
- Lead activities during analysis, design, construction and testing phases of projects and assist in the development of project plans. Facilitate and/or participate in requirements and design sessions. Complete or assist in documenting specifications. Document and review design in collaboration with users and technical resources. Create and deliver periodic status reports.
- Work with HR leadership in identifying process improvement initiatives. Perform cost/benefit analysis, process analysis and improvement studies. Document current processes and develop recommendations for improvements. As approved and implemented, provide updates to HR leadership regarding issues and changes. Establish appropriate benchmark measures to evaluate the success of the process improvement after implementation.
- Work with vendors to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Design and develop training materials and deliver when applicable.
- Conduct other business analyses, studies, and projects as requested.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message, listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience in HR process or system design and system administration.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple projects to established deadlines.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Effective presentation skills to all levels, from senior management to line/staff associates.
- Demonstrated ability to make workable recommendations and possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills; ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to be flexible in developing creative solutions to business issues yet maintaining equity and integrity within the business.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work with minimal direction and in somewhat ambiguous situations.
- Experience in business process analysis and reengineering.
- Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) experience.
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) experience.
This job operates in a remote setting.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks, such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs. of supplies and materials is required.
Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Job Identification - 3302
- Job Category - Human Resources
- Job Schedule - Full time
- Job Shift - Day
- Locations - 11500 Outlook St. Suite 400, Overland Park, KS, 66211, US and United States (remote)
- Compensation Details - $70,000 - $85,000
- Remote Opportunity - Yes
Your application has been successfully submitted.