Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Intern
Precisely is the leader in data integrity. We empower businesses to make more confident decisions based on trusted data through a unique combination of software, data enrichment products and strategic services. What does this mean to you? For starters, it means joining a company focused on delivering outstanding innovation and support that helps customers increase revenue, lower costs and reduce risk. In fact, Precisely powers better decisions for more than 12,000 global organizations, including 99 of the Fortune 100. Precisely's 2500 employees are unified by four company core values that are central to who we are and how we operate: Openness, Determination, Individuality, and Collaboration. We are committed to career development for our employees and offer opportunities for growth, learning and building community. With a "work from anywhere" culture, we celebrate diversity in a distributed environment with a presence in 30 countries as well as 20 offices in over 5 continents. Learn more about why it's an exciting time to join Precisely!
Intro and job overview:
At Precisely, we are committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that fosters a sense of belonging for every employee.
Under the direction of the Senior Engagement and Inclusion Specialist, the Human Resource Department is seeking a student or recent graduate for a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) internship to help support and promote our strategic goals and initiatives.
The intern will work in collaboration with Precisely's employee resources groups (ERGs), provide administrative support for DEI-related meetings, events, and projects and help in the research of events, initiatives, and actions that may be relevant to Precisely's ERGs and employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Learn about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) at Precisely.
- Support DEIB programs and strategic initiatives.
- Support the development and growth of our ERGs.
- Support document and SharePoint page management, including updating resources and maintaining files.
- Review current courses and curricula in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure all resources shared are meaningful, accessible, and relevant.
- Contribute innovative ideas and share best practices relevant to DEIB thought leadership.
- Support additional projects, as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Major in Human Resources, Social Justice, Marketing/Communications, or be working toward a bachelor’s degree in a related field and have a strong interest in creating and developing safe, equitable and inclusive spaces.
- An understanding, awareness and sensitivity to the experiences of individuals who have been historically marginalized.
- Proficient with data and crafting insights from it.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and active listener.
- Able to meet time-sensitive timeframes when necessary.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- MS Teams and SharePoint a plus!
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.