Chief People Officer
Forescout is seeking a Chief People Officer to develop and execute a global strategic plan for culture, people operations, talent management, employee engagement, as well as overseeing the teams that will be responsible for tactical implementation of the strategy.
- Thought Partner: Develop a strong business relationship with the CEO to help drive transformative change for the organization.
- Business Acumen – Be a strategic advisor to the CEO and the Executive Team. The role requires a solutions-oriented change leader with influencing capability that can help the CEO develop and align the people strategy with the business strategy.
- Cross Functional Organizational Leadership: The successful candidate will have an innovative mindset and the ability to develop new ways of working across a diverse talent pool to optimize work and performance. This person must be a strategic doer, demonstrating agility and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Culture Influencer: Possess the ability to orchestrate shared values across employees and the community. This role shall own the process to help our company reinforce and weave together the culture and shared values across the candidate and employee lifecycles.
- Talent Architect: Posses the ability to attract and hire top talent, with a focus focused on diversity and inclusion as a competitive business advantage. Ability to develop relationships and build communities within our company with the goal of driving engagement and support of talent and leadership development initiatives.
- Data/Technology Advisor: Be a forward-thinking technology champion who understand how to use data and technology to drive productivity and forecast workforce trends such as employee engagement, turnover and motivation. Must have the ability to leverage IT to help with initiatives more effectively and efficiently like sourcing, recruiting, and addressing turn over.
IDEAL EXPERIENCES & TARGET PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:
- 15+ years of experience as a Sr. HR Leader with deep functional expertise in Leadership development, Talent Acquisition & Management, Performance Management, and Total Rewards programs.
- Extensive experience with transformative leadership in the high-tech industry including culture development, change management, organizational alignment, and leading teams through significant organizational changes.
- Demonstrated success in championing and implementing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs.
- Strong business, organizational, and financial acumen.
- Experience with international human resources and talent management with a verifiable track record of developing a global strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree or equivalent industry experience
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
- Explains specifically how external trends and competitive landscape for talent affects our own approach to attracting, developing, and retaining a highly capable and motivated workforce.
- Translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives and plans for teams and individuals.
- Develops Employee Value Proposition Framework to enable People Leaders, employees, and hiring managers understand the compelling career reasons as to why work at Forescout.
- Articulates and connects the “How” of the company strategy back to organizations capabilities and link to corporate values.
- Acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope.
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Prioritize, assess, improve, and institute ongoing controls around core HR life cycle processes: recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, and organization changes.
- Assess, prioritize, and mitigate risks by building HR compliance capabilities into team and identifying core projects to bring all HR practices (policies, procedures, and benefits, and handbooks) into current compliance & regulation across geos.
- Improve current state HR data within HRIS (HC, reporting lines, and job data, as well as job families and org). Establish a “data driven” culture and define processes to continue high quality data. Develop core HR metrics that focus on 5 areas: 1) Employee Fill Rate 2) Voluntary Attrition 3) Career Mobility 4) Internal Pipeline for People Management Roles 5) Diversity at Director level +
- Integrate HR systems, and tools, to enable more employee self-service and enable HR organization to scale a growing business whilst maintaining consistent HR HC structure.
Collaborating and Influencing:
- Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, where both parties act as true peers and decisions are shared.
- Spends time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them, neglecting no one to shape a collective consensus.
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives.
What Forescout Offers You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits – we cover 80% of employee and dependents’ benefits premiums (US only), 401K match, generous PTO policy, and much more
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology
- Leadership that supports and encourages professional growth and development
- Want a glimpse of Life @ Forescout? Check us out on Facebook and Instagram
- Learn more at: www.forescout.com
Forescout Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forescout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.