The Compensation Analyst at Included Health will support the Director of Total Rewards on executing a pay-for-performance compensation plan through expert analytical and critical thinking skills. This role will be a key contributor in several aspects of compensation strategy including detailed analysis, report generation, and salary structure development. The role will lead the company’s participation in market benchmarking and survey participation, as well as develop key leadership briefings and presentations.
- Support the efficient implementation of the company's equity strategy and programs through detailed analysis and forecasting.
- Provide detailed analysis of the company’s compensation practices including disciplined oversight of the company’s salary structure and job evaluation process.
- Assist in preparing analysis and materials for Board of Directors, Compensation Committee/executive management review meetings and other leadership presentations.
- Evaluate and hone the company’s career architecture, salary range structure and approach to geographic pay that supports our diverse and distributed workforce.
- Conduct regular compensation benchmarking using external market data to ensure competitive and equitable pay.
- Analyze trends, research best practices, observe economic conditions, understand and maintain compliance laws.
- Provide program management support for our company performance and compensation cycles.
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of the company’s leadership bonus plan through detailed analysis and reporting.
- Contribute to training and communication efforts to ensure that leaders and employees understand the value and philosophy of our compensation strategy.
- Provide daily operational support and partner with HR Operations, Stock Administration, HR Business Partners and Recruiting team
- 4-7 years of experience in compensation and employee equity programs.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Google Tool Suite required.
- Broad experience in data and reporting tools preferred.
- Knowledge in broad-based compensation, job architecture, data analysis, and market pay research.
- Proven experience preparing executive reports, presentations and materials.
- Analytical mindset with strong ability to interpret data and apply to find creative solutions to unique situations.
- Mathematical skills including calculating compensation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as ability to present analysis/recommendations in a clear and compelling manner to various audiences (HR partners, cross-functional partners, managers, business leaders, employees.)
- Strong ability to organize, keep track of details and produce results in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working in high-growth, pre-IPO company and/or industry experience in Technology or Healthcare preferred.
- Knowledge and previous experience with Workday a strong plus.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's time you were seen.