Senior Manager, HR Transformation
As the Senior Manager, HR Transformation, Americas, you will be the HR specialist for a cross functional SWAT team. You will hard line report into the regional Director of HR Operating Office, and dotted line into the SWAT team lead.
- Work within the SWAT team to assess HR readiness, identify gaps & opportunities
- Act as the liaison between the service lines and the wider HR organization to inform and influence the roadmap of the operating model and HR transformation backlogs
- Work with the regional HR team to develop roadmaps and transformation priorities as an output of the above
- Work with the regional HR team to identify and target SL/entity specific improvements
- Lead, support and/or facilitate the delivery and deployment of transformation projects
- Facilitate the transformation of the business, educating, informing, supporting and enabling clear communication
- Identify downstream impacts of changes/transformations
- Prioritize employee experience throughout the transformation process
- Escalate risks and issues that need additional attention from leadership and key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Provide regular, timely, transparent communication on progress against transformation roadmaps
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple deadlines.
- Resourceful problem-solver that can troubleshoot issues independently and drive impactful solutions with the ability to manage complex processes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to write policy and process documentation, and draft company-wide internal communications.
- 4 – 7 years of experience working in a large organization or professional services firm as a HR generalist or consultant; transformation experience a plus
- A strong understanding of the HR function, (including capabilities, processes, technology, operating model design, strategic competencies, policies, etc.)
- Proven experience working with HR technology solutions, primarily Workday
- Good understanding and knowledge of HR compliance (state and federal employment laws)
The anticipated salary range for this position is ($78,000 - $126,500). Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.