At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
The People Partner will be responsible for HR support within the US and Canada for Tekion's team across all functions and levels within the organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for building a strong and unique company culture, is adaptable and able to partner with various levels within an organization, is business oriented and comfortable working, with ambiguity and under tight deadlines. You will be instrumental in building the team in a period of high growth and, in doing so, working cross functionally with senior leadership across the organization. This position reports to the Senior Manager, People Partners.
- Ability to drive performance management and accountability via cascading goals structure through an organization.
- Desire to drive leadership effectiveness via coaching and development programs including 360's and direct feedback.
- Drives key people initiatives and executes enterprise-wide HR programs, processes and practices across Tekion within multiple countries.
- Support business leaders and managers to unleash the full potential of their teams through enhancing talent and organizational capability.
- Acts as an employee champion and change agent to proactively improve the work environment, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Passionate about a fast-paced environment where business and people decisions are made quickly.
- Improve and simplify/automate processes, tools, communications, and execution of HR Services.
- Interprets complex information, to offer informative and factual guidance and advice.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with Federal, State and local legal requirements to reduce legal liability.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Hands-on approach and strong multi-tasking abilities to manage competing priorities.
- Strong advocate for employee engagement measurement and thoughtful program design to measure improvements.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvements.
- Ability to deliver results in a complex, fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment.
- Assess and anticipates HR-related needs by analyzing trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Skills and Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-7 years of HR generalist experience, preferably in a SaaS company.
- 2-4 years as an HRBP
- Ability to build trust and drive team effectiveness.
- Strong organization, project management, and communication skills.
- Keenly attuned to issues of diversity and inclusion.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate a clear and compelling vision and develop effective working relationships.
- A “can do” attitude and the ability work as part of a team.
- Comfort with accountability and ability to absorb feedback and engage in self-improvement.
- A desire to make others successful.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and optimism.
- Ability to reflect and adjust to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Intermediate to highly skilled in Excel (IF statements, Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Experience leading a project from inception to execution (built from the ground up.)
- Experience working with and influencing employees in a remote capacity.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth start-up with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- A dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- The open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Apps that transform your business.