Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Drata is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing team! You will help keep all wheels in motion from scheduling candidates, improving candidate experience, sending out written offers and ensuring a proper onboarding experience for all of our new hires. You’ll partner closely with each member of our Talent team to standardize reporting for hiring progress. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a high growth organization. You will make a lasting impact on the way we hire great talent, and ultimately help to build a strong People function at Drata for years to come!
What you’ll do:
- Develop, grow, and manage a recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Act as a super-user and subject matter expert for our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure all candidate and job information is accurate and up to date for clean reporting data
- Schedule virtual interviews for Talent Acquisition and Hiring Leaders across the organization
- Open new requisitions in Greenhouse, post to various job boards and ensure each posting is consistent, inclusive and keeping in line with our brand and tone
- Ensure ‘high-touch’ and consistent communication to candidates throughout recruiting process
- Explore new ways to improve operations as it pertains to candidate experience and hiring
- Collaborate with other People Operations team members on areas such as onboarding, hiring and employer branding
What you’ll bring:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator or related role
- Team player with the ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Extremely detail-oriented and prompt — you never miss a deadline
- Experience in a fast paced and super fun and creative startup environment
- Experience with recruiting tools (Greenhouse and ChartHop, strongly preferred)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) or GSuite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process, and how to optimize it for efficiency and quality
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans - for employee and dependents + on demand health care concierge
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
- 100% paid short and long term disability plus life + AD&D benefits
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 annually towards personal development opportunities
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home + $500 annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
- Charitable Giving Program: Up to $500 match for qualified charities
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity. The applicable salary range for each US-based role is based on where the employee works and is aligned to one of 3 tiers based on the cost of labor for that geographic area. The expected salary ranges for this role are set forth below.
Tier 1: $68,000 - $84,000
Tier 2: $61,200 - $75,600
Tier 3: $54,400 - $67,200
You can view which tier applies to where you plan to work here. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s leveling and compensation–including a candidate’s professional background and experience. These ranges may be modified in the future and final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Please continue to apply if you are unsure that you fit into our compensation structure.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.