Senior Global Compensation Analyst
About the Position
RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working for RGP, you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
THE RGP EXPERIENCE
Whether you desire to work directly with clients or support those who do, RGP connects you to meaningful opportunities designed to put your talents to their best and highest use, and help you develop skills for today and tomorrow. As an RGP employee, you are a champion for your team, driven to develop their functional acumen in a manner that is transformative and valuable. You help guide people and organizations to be and become more than they thought possible and have the ultimate service mentality based on openness, understanding and teamwork.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Global Compensation Analyst who will help administer RGP’s global sales, talent, consulting, executive, and management incentive plans and to maintain the global career track job structure. As Senior Global Compensation Analyst at RGP you will perform a variety of analytic and administrative compensation activities reporting directly to our VP of Global Compensation.
ATTRIBUTES OF INDIVIDUALS IN THIS ROLE AT RGP
- Demonstrates integrity and respect for people and opinions
- We’re looking for a self-starter who takes ownership
- Possesses a growth mindset
- Great collaborator
- Strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Supports the day-to-day administration of the company’s global compensation programs
- Conducts market pricing to ensure compensation is fair and consistent with company practices
- Supports the administration of multiple incentive and commission programs, including schedule preparation, scorecards, data analysis, and employee communications
- Evaluates existing and proposed jobs and classify them according to their levels of responsibility; occasionally compose job descriptions
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates positions based upon job descriptions and job audits to determine proper classification and exemption status in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Participates in the writing and execution of test scripts for Workday Advance Comp module
- Assists in the update and distribution of incentive plan documents, incentive calculators, and education materials
- Supports the quarterly/mid-year/annual incentive planning processes
- Serves as an advisor to Human Resource teams and internal business partners and provides analyses on compensation programs, policies, and procedures, as well as related state and federal regulations
- Prepares analytical reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and other ad hoc reports used by the leadership team to analyze and evaluate compensation data and practices
- Supports the annual promotion and base pay review process
- Manages and responds to emails, messages, and information requests through the Compensation FreshService WMS
- Maintains SOX compliance documentation for relevant compensation processes
- Assists with the development of and documentation for compensation workflows, ensuring alignment with compensation stakeholders
- Assists in the development of compensation education materials and sessions for stakeholders, leaders, and employees
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5-7 years of relevant experience including administration of global broad-based and sales compensation practices
- Prior experience and proven success in administering and supporting global compensation practices
- Moderate understanding of the complexities of global and sales compensation practices and compliance
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to US compensation standards and principles
- Strong organization, project management, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience supporting a global career track (job) structure and intermediate market pricing techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Workday and Workday Advanced Comp Module
- Experience with SOX documentation and compliance processes
Compensation and Benefits Information –
- Base Pay Range: $82,400- $103,000
- Other Compensation: Incentive Compensation
- All Compensation is commensurate with employee qualifications, experience, and other factors including geographic location, market and operational factors.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase plan, Professional development program, 21 days of Paid Time Off per year, 8Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time (in geographies where legally required)
Washington applicants click here for additional benefits information
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dare to Work Differently