Senior Manager, DEI
- Norwalk, Connecticut
- Chicago, Illinois
- New York, New York
Who We Are:
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers, ranking as a #1 full-service research organization for four consecutive years. With over 75 different data-driven solutions, and presence in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts to deliver top-quality research and insights. Simply speaking, we help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems, serving more than 5000 clients across the globe by providing research, data, and insights on their target markets. And we’re proud to share we’ve received our Great Place to Work Certification for 2022!
The Senior Manager of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion will develop and implement the organization diversity initiatives and strategy to attract, hire, and maintain a diverse workplace.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop and implement recruiting strategies to build a diverse talent pool across the organization by advising on candidate search and selection process, representing Ipsos at target schools and industry events.
- Develops and/or acquires training and development to aid diversity and retention initiatives, ensures compliance with local/federal DEI mandates.
- Acts as company liaison with government agencies affirmative action and EEOC.
- Serve as primary champion, liaison, and coordinator of all Ipsos NA Employee Resource Groups, including BRIDGE, Refugee Task Force, Out@Ipsos, and Gender Balance Network. Ensuring initiatives are coordinated and clearly communicated (internally/externally) in partnership with Marketing Communication and other key stakeholders.
- Partnership with ERG’s implementing strategic indicatives to drive DEI objectives, providing direction and support, as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge and advises on diversity-related issues, legislation, and best practices.
- Reviews current practices and policies, assessing and analyzing the extent to which they support or hinder the Ipsos NA diversity goals.
- Provides guidance to Human Resources staff in developing objective performance and other employee evaluations and policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What success in this role looks like:
- Provide specific recommendations and execute strategies that will enhance the Ipsos NA ability to attract, motivate, and retain talent in diverse groups, at all levels and drive its strategic and operational objectives.
- In consultation with Ipsos ERG’s, create and implement strategic analytics and KPI’s to be shared on a bi-annual basis, and regularly with Human Resources and other members of the senior leadership team.
This might be the job for you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven dispute resolution skills.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required
- At least five years of Human Resources or related experience required with at least three years specializing in equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity programs.
If you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage all who feel they might be a fit for the opportunity to apply. We may consider a variety of backgrounds for a particular role and are also committed to considering candidates for available positions throughout our organization, not just the one you’re applying to!
The salary range for this role in New York, NY is $65,000 to $100,000. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications.
Location: Preference for NYC, NJ, CT, or Chicago but open for the right candidate
What’s in it for you:
At Ipsos you’ll experience opportunities for Career Development, an exceptional benefits package (including generous PTO, healthcare plans, wellness benefits), a flexible workplace policy, and a strong collaborative culture.
To find out more about all the great reasons to work at Ipsos, how we’re making an impact around the world, and more about our benefits and employee programs, please visit:
Commitment to Diversity
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and enabling employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with code of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position is located in United States.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our experts uncover data & insights, providing actionable market research for businesses.