Senior Compensation Analyst
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are looking for someone with broad-based compensation experience who can administer compensation programs, improve processes, and upgrade our tools and offerings. This role will help ensure our people are paid competitively and equitably, and will communicate our strategy by providing impactful analyses and meaningful insights to our HR partners and business managers.
What you'll do:
- Enhance and maintain our global compensation philosophy by continuous review of our salary structure, leveling systems and other comp related initiatives
- Lead our compensation benchmarking; review and refresh our global salary and equity grant ranges to ensure competitiveness and internal equity
- Project manage compensation programs, including annual salary and promotion review, equity planning, and bonus programs
- Manage analytics including modeling, budgeting, and ad hoc reporting
- Create and improve compensation processes and tools for efficient, informed, data-based decision making
- Propose strategies based on industry trends and best practices
- Manage job architecture, aligning roles with appropriate level and org structures
- Act as a trusted advisor to HRBPs, Recruiting, and Business leaders
- Partner with HRIS in ensuring accuracy of data with compensation processes
- 4+ years of Compensation experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of excel and google sheets
- Deep understanding of survey data; Radford survey experience a plus
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy, excellent problem solving, analytical, budgeting, and research skills
- Proven organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities, and effectively meeting deadlines
- Experience with effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders at all levels with a high level of responsiveness
- Bachelor’s degree
- Nice to have (but not required)
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Apps Script
- Well-versed understanding of equity comp such as stock options and RSUs
- Experience with M&A, IPO, change of control events
- Familiarity with HRIS (preferably Workday)
The anticipated salary range for this position is $85,000.00 - $140,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
- Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
- Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
- Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
- Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
- Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
- Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
- Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
- Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
- Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
- Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free.