Talent Management Coordinator
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity for a People & Culture Coordinator on our Talent Management Team.
The Talent Management team is responsible for contributing to the design and delivery of an extraordinary people experience that differentiates us in the marketplace and allows us to attract, develop, engage and retain high performing team members.
- Create and proactively update Talent Management materials such as PowerPoints, toolkits, intranet pages, electronic forms and more.
- Run necessary project and performance management reports
- Provide support in setting up surveys and assist with talent metric analyses for necessary projects
- Data management- collect and organize data and feedback as necessary
- Coordinate dates with different teams as they relate to Talent Management programs, onboarding, etc.
- Keep Talent Management calendar up to date with upcoming programs, communications, and deadlines
- Draft Talent Management communications and coordinate distribution through proper channels
- Main point of contact with external vendors such as CPA Review Programs, Onboarding Gifts, etc.
- Keep MS Team files organized and archive necessary folders in SharePoint as projects are wrapped up
- Ensure project trackers are up to date, follow up with team members working on projects
- Assist in various Talent Management Projects as needed – putting together materials, formatting, etc.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree; Human Resources or Business related field is preferred
- 1+ years of HR experience; professional services industry experience is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in advanced Excel techniques, including v-lookup, macros and other “cleanup” methods to help focus on data integrity
- Familiarity with performance management and HRIS systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as critical thinking and creative skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadlines
- A proactive attitude and an ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, high energy, and a positive attitude
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 3,000 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 21 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading #Advisory, #assurance, and #Tax firm helping forward-thinking organizations to achieve their vision.