Talent Acquisition Lead
Born & Bred is one of the fastest-growing agencies in the world and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to guide the company through a time of critical evolution. Hiring both full time and contract based individuals at Born & Bred is truly a business transforming endeavor - we are only as good as the talent we attract and retain; you will be a key leader in this effort, influencing the trajectory of the company into the future.
You will develop a Talent Acquisition strategy and operation that attracts world-class talent in a rapidly changing talent landscape. You’ll partner with the leadership team and hiring leaders across the company to understand resourcing priorities and anticipate hiring needs. You will also build a team of Talent Managers/Coordinators who will report to you.
The ideal candidate is a talent and resource mastermind, used to scaling teams quickly for various types of projects in Content, Brand, Digital, Campaign, Strategy and everything in between, with proven success in high-growth businesses. Experienced in operationalizing resources while passionate about team development, business efficiency and effectiveness, and the embracement of the ever-changing world of agencies.
- Collaborate with the Born & Bred leadership team and proactively identify talent needs and develop strategies to fill positions with top talent for full-time or contract capacity.
- Provide innovative recruiting/onboarding strategies to attract, recruit and retain top notch talent to support long term business needs.
- Work with the Resourcing Lead to help ensure team workload is balanced, feel they have the resources they need, and workload is evenly distributed.
- Forecast hiring needs based on the business growth plans.
- Drive the weekly resource meeting with all team leaders to review assignments and solve any issues.
- Develop and maintain an online recruiting presence using a diverse mix of recruiting tools and websites.
- Working together with the HR Department to ensure that Born & Bred complies with laws related to the recruitment process.
- Help create, review and manage briefs, job descriptions, and freelance contracts for new full time or contract based positions.
What You’ll Bring To The Role:
- 8+ years of experience in talent recruitment/resource management in a creative agency.
- Ability to recruit and convert a high volume of positions under tight timelines.
- Extensive experience in helping agencies build teams and scale quickly.
- A deep understanding of how to build and maintain a pipeline of freelance talent.
- Tried and true recruitment techniques, processes, tools, and programs.
- Exceptional communications, presentation, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with extensive knowledge of agency operations, demonstrating a unique blend of leadership, team building, resourcefulness, and bottom-line business acumen.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-informed decisions, and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
What We Offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% coverage of your Medical and Dental Plan and 75% of your Vision Plan
- 12+ paid holidays
- Lunch on us every Friday
- Yearly wellness stipend
- 401K Retirement Plan with company matching
- Paid Family Leave
- Access to a WeWork desk in your city
- Learning & development opportunities
- Twice-yearly company off-sites to hang out with the whole b&b team
Who We Are:
We are a fast-growing remote brand agency partnering with visionaries to fundamentally change the way brand is understood and valued. Why do we do it? To help move our clients, their ideas, and the world forward. We build and design brands from the ground up, from brand strategy and identity systems, to beautifully crafted packaging and campaigns–no task is too big or too small.
Our clients are disruptors–ready to take risks, seek new perspectives, and be pushed strategically and creatively. They love working with our team of informed provocateurs to bring to life everything they’ve always dreamed their brand could be, or never even imagined. We love working with them, and if you’re a good fit, you will too.
As an agency, we believe that work-life balance is essential to being happy, creative, and productive and have built a company culture that values people over everything else. We live up to that by considering every team member a leader in their own right, expected to lead by example. We’re proactive–seeking solutions, not problems. We’re collaborative–sharing the load and the credit. We win as a team–putting the team first and celebrating wins together.
For an extended look into our work, clients, and culture, please visit our website and socials.
- Website - bornandbredbrand.com
- Instagram - instagram.com/bornandbredbrand
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bornandbredbrand
- Linkedin - linkedin.com/company/born-and-bred-agency-sf
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re a growth branding agency of two halves: where creativity is Born; and as a result, brands are Bred.