Senior HR Business Partner
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
We are seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner to drive people and business initiatives across Lime. In this role, you will make impactful contributions on both a hands-on and strategic level, and will interface directly with individuals at all levels across the organization, including our C-Team.
The ideal candidate will excel in a fast paced environment and have extraordinary desire to innovate. You will work closely with business leaders to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight and advice regarding their teams.
What you'll do:
- Be the direct HRBP for three C-team members with complex organizations
- Partner with the business to drive solutions and strategy for company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., compensation review, organizational design, performance management, training, etc.)
- Proactively translate business needs and strategies into HR solutions
- Analyze and interpret data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all employees to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of their professional goals and the organization's objectives
- Advise on strategic organizational design initiatives, as well as high-level, sensitive, or critical employee relations issues
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct effective, objective investigations
- Lead and support the creation and execution of HR programs, tools, metrics and analytics
- 6+ years of progressively complex HR leadership experience within a rapidly growing organization
- Strategic thinker who can also execute on tactical necessities—no task is too large or too small
- Experience leveraging HR metrics and data to facilitate, influence and drive people and business decisions
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple departments
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to be transparent and direct
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to influence business partners at all levels
- PHR, GPHR, or SPHR Certification a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions.
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $115,000.00 - $193,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free.