People Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Our mission is to bring people closer together through world-class immersive experiences. With our Hollywood motion capture cameras, 3D body trackers, and haptic suits, we’re operating the next generation of cinemas - where our guests are the stars of their own movies. Venturing into space? You got it. Channeling your inner pirate? Absolutely. Need to get some steps but hate the gym? Our experiences definitely get our guests moving.
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 25 locations and 7 countries around the world. (We’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor, and are averaging 4.8/5 stars on our Google reviews across all US locations). Oh, did we mention we're rapidly expanding? We want you to be a part of our journey and help us build this new world!
Working in partnership with the Manager, People Ops & Systems, the People Operations Coordinator will manage our company onboarding/offboarding processes, and ensure we maintain high data integrity as part of the global people team.
What You'll Do:
- Assist recruiting team by tracking candidates in HRIS and follow up on offer letters
- Prepare pre-day-one activities, including user access, software provisioning, and other system access through our HRIS.
- Manage several key processes in employee onboarding and offboarding, including ensuring new hires have a positive day 1.
- Assist with managing internal and external People related inquiries
- Assist with data entry and data audits within our People Systems
- Assist in updating data within People systems as a part of the ongoing talent lifecycle and any other organizational changes
- Assist with the management and processing of the People inbound mail from relevant government agencies
- Complete I-9 forms, verify I-9 documentation
- Maintain our company email distribution lists
- Provide back-up to People team, assisting with new People initiatives as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Exposure to basic principles of labor law and equal employment regulations
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time
- Ability to operate independently as well as within a team environment
- 2 years of related human resources experience (preferred)
- SHRM-CP or PHR credential (preferred)
Comp & Benefits:
- Salary Range - $23.29/hr - $30.14/hr exact salary to be offered based on alignment with skills needed in role
- 4% 401k match
- Significant equity grants in a rapidly growing organization
- Robust medical benefits
- Full remote work from any of our currently approved US states
- Generous internet & phone stipend
Sandbox VR is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sandbox is a futuristic VR experience for groups of up to 6 where you can see and physically interact with everyone inside, just like the real world.