HR Data Analyst
A position at White Cap isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities.
The White Cap family is committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our associates are the driving force behind this commitment.
Gathers and integrates disparate data from various sources. Provides accurate, consistent, and relevant data to business stakeholders. Organizes and establishes norms to ensure the integrity and quality of the Workforce Analytics function.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Analyzes and reports on people data, makes comparisons to industry and company benchmarks, and determines trends and relationships among variables.
- Organizes information, maintains data integrity, and incorporates data from multiple sources while monitoring integrations processes.
- Prepares data for distribution and analyses. Uses visualization and storytelling skills to effectively communicate and provide clear and actionable insights.
- Provides enterprise-wide support and guidance on people metrics, reporting, and advanced analytics.
- Uses multiple analytical tools to examine cross-functional and people data.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across human resources and the business to understand and deliver on data needs. Participates in departmental and interdepartmental projects and makes presentations as needed.
- Maintains the day-to-day administration of analytics systems and tools, including security, technical support, and content creation.
- Performs financial analyses around human resources budget and benefits financials. Supports and executes optimal cost management solutions.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
If you’re looking to play a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2-4 years’ experience and application of staffing/workforce data analytics
- Fluent in Technology, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Power BI, etc.
- Ability synthesize data to illustrate business opportunities
- Capability to handle confidential data in a professional manner
- Project Management experience
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Workday a plus
Recruiter Hannah, Robert
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
White Cap offers the following benefits to all full-time associates. Benefits for associates covered by a collective bargaining agreement may differ.
- Medical (w/ prescription drug coverage), dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness, Accident & Whole Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time and Wellness Day
ABOUT WHITE CAP
White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White Cap") serves as a one-stop shop providing concrete accessories and chemicals, tools and equipment, building materials and fasteners, erosion and waterproofing and safety products to professional contractors by meeting their distinct and customized supply needs in non-residential, residential and infrastructure end markets.
White Cap is comprised of multiple brands in the U.S., including Ram Tool, and the Brafasco, Brock White and NCA brands in Canada.
White Cap operates approximately 450 branches across the U.S. and Canada with approximately 9,000 employees and offers nearly 450,000 SKUs to approximately 150,000 customers.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
White Cap is a one-stop-shop providing concrete accessories and chemicals, tools and equipment, building materials and fasteners, erosion and waterpro...