Talent Acquisition Coordinator
National Debt Relief is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition Team and support our continued organizational growth. The Recruiting Coordinator will assist with compiling and organizing applications, coordinating candidate interviews, and providing sourcing support to the team.
- Responsible for high-volume candidate and applicant management/tracking
- Proactively source active and passive candidates to attract a diverse candidate pool using CRM, databases, employee referrals, job boards, networking, etc.
- Manage recruiting process utilizing our Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS) to maintain accurate record keeping of our pipeline.
- Schedule, organize and prepare managers and TA team for high-volume of interviews.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists to maintain a robust pipeline of candidates for upcoming hiring needs.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience to applicants throughout their recruiting, hiring and onboarding process
- Assist the team with ad hoc projects, key initiatives and other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a Recruiting related role (Admin, Coordinator, Assistant), or prior Internship experience
- High energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude who can work with grace under pressure
- Great attention to detail, organized, and committed individual with a drive to provide excellent at all touch points
- Ability to pivot priorities in a fast-paced environment
About National Debt Relief
National Debt Relief was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping an expanding number of consumers deal with overwhelming debt. We are one of the most-trusted and best-rated consumer debt relief providers in the United States. As a leading debt settlement organization, we have helped over 450,000 people settle over $10 billion of debt, while empowering them to lead a healthier financial lifestyle and feel free to live their best life. At National Debt Relief, we treat our clients like real people. Our purpose is to elevate, empower, and transform their lives.
Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, our goal is to help individuals and families get out of debt with the least possible cost through conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer and recommending the appropriate solution. We become our clients' number one advocate to help them reestablish financial stability as quickly as possible.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for each position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. This good faith pay range is provided in compliance with NYC law and the laws of other jurisdictions that may require a salary range in job postings. The salary for this position is $41,500 - $52,000.
National Debt Relief is a team-oriented environment full of rewards and growth opportunities for our employees. We are dedicated to our employee's success and growth within the company, through our employee mentorship and leadership programs.
Our extensive benefits package includes:
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Volunteer Time Off, Sick Days, and Vacation
- 10 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- No-Cost Life Insurance Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits Options
- ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Discount
National Debt Relief is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
National Debt Relief helps people nationwide resolve $10k or more in unsecured debt.