Description & Requirements
who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.
about this team
Responsible for attracting great people to lululemon, the Talent Acquisition team seeks out people in the world that add to lululemon in values and culture. As a strategic partner to the business, the Talent Acquisition team finds both internal and external talent to foster to the growth of our organization. Reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
This position will support our Guest Education Centre(GEC/call center) with anticipated start date in February 2023.
a day in the life
- Deliver a unique recruiting strategy and execute full cycle recruitment up to Senior Director level roles.
- Offer consultative advice to Hiring Managers on talent market, requisition recruitment. strategy as well as candidate identification and selection approach.
- Coach leaders on best practices for attracting and hiring world class diverse talent.
- An innate connector who loves to build pipelines of talent through creating deep networks of diverse talent across industries and geographies.
- Always deliver industry leading candidate experience.
- Interviewing candidates to understand the human behind the skillset and identify human potential.
- Develops market mapping of identified sectors and competitors
- Utilizes relevant metrics to measure and report on the effectiveness of sourcing tools and strategies.
- Foster a culture of IDEA (D&I) based practices including non-traditional sourcing methods to embracing referrals.
- Design and execute creative, multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and active candidates.
- Bringing lululemon’s employer brand story to life for candidates and utilizing this for candidate attraction.
- User of technology tools related to applicant tracking, candidate database and recruitment tools.
- 3-5 years in the work of recruitment with a focus on engaging passive candidates.
- Proven track record of success with a variety of recruiting methods including: direct sourcing, social recruiting and market mapping.
- Proven ability to identify, engage, assess and close candidates, including for leadership and highly specialized roles.
- Strong interview, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience working with technology tools related to applicant tracking system, candidate database and reporting.
- Ability to engage and assess candidates against position requirements and lululemon culture adds.
- Leads through the Company’s core values of: honesty, courage, personal responsibility, connection, entrepreneurship, fun, inclusion.
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us at email@example.com. In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
our products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives