Chief People Officer
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has delivered mission-focused multi-domain operational expertise and innovation to the Government through high-impact technology solutions in cybersecurity, data science, enterprise network engineering, software development, and platform mission support. Always ready. Anytime. Anywhere. Any domain.
A global government contractor that provides cutting edge technology solutions to their clients, is searching for a Chief People Officer. The company has a “people-focused” culture and is looking for a human resources professional that shares this mindset. Engaged, empathetic, creative and solution-minded are attributes that best describe the “right fit.”
As Chief People Officer, you will have a “seat at the table,” and work directly with leadership to impact company growth and direction. Successful candidates will be highly collaborative, employee centric, business-focused and customer service oriented. This opportunity requires 10-12 years of HR management experience, with tenure in a small-to-medium sized company within the Government Contracting. Experience with OCONUS/CONUS operations is a MUST.
Employees are required to follow all company and customer site COVID-19 protocols.
- Partner with leadership on strategic planning and developing business solutions for the HR function.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources, to include; compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, EEO and Affirmative Action planning, employee learning and development, performance management, staffing and retention
- Manage HR operations by selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; implementing change.
- Drive workforce planning/recruiting through strategic partnership and planning with the business development team.
- Lead the definition, development and overall management of a job classification and position description framework consistent with the company’s core capabilities.
- Lead employee outreach and relations to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction and minimum voluntary attrition through activities, initiatives and communication.
- Facilitate the company’s merit, compensation incentive and annual review programs.
- Serve as an advisor to line management on a full range of HR and related business subjects, and will act as the key facilitator and communicator in implementing HR programs within the organization.
- Ensures the company complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to government contracting-specific HR and staffing requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Partner with the business development team in the area of incumbent capture management and issue resolution during program transitions.
- Participate in proposal development such as fringe benefit analysis, and corresponding HR sections of the management and cost volumes.
- OCONUS/CONUS experience is required.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive human resources experience, and minimum of 7 of experience in a management role.
- The following certifications are strongly preferred:
-Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
-Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Government Contracting (OCONUS/CONUS) experience required
- Significant recruiting experience in a government contracting environment.
- Demonstrated background in employee relations including investigations and corrective practices, performance management, training and development, and staffing and retention required.
- Well versed in Federal, State and local laws and regulations affecting HR and the hiring process.
- Supervisory experience leading and developing an HR team including the ability to inspire, motivate, influence, and hold colleagues accountable to high standards.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients, and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO, and life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity, protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization
Location: Reston, VA, United States
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Brilliant Solutions for Secure IT