Global Benefits Manager
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered 350+ million electric bike and scooter rides in 200+ cities on 5 continents, saving an estimated 75+ million car trips. Learn more about how we help the world #RideGreen at li.me!
Lime is hiring a Global Benefits Manager to join our People team! In this role, you will report into the Head of Total Rewards. You will lead our global benefits programs ensuring we are able to attract, engage, and retain diverse talent across all locations.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a startup culture. You will be comfortable working within an evolving environment. You are an in the moment problem solver and are able to stay focused on building and scaling for the future. You thrive on building relationships and uncover the employee sentiment around current offerings.
What You'll Do
- Design U.S., EMEA and APAC benefits programs, including health, retirement, pension, and all time off programs and policies to include vacation, leave of absence, holidays, sick time, etc
- Define competitive and compliant benefits offerings across the globe wherever Lime employees live and work
- Administer and own our existing benefits programs, including group medical, dental, vision insurance, life and accident, disability, health saving accounts, COBRA, flexible spending, leaves of absence, and workers’ compensation
- Lead, plan, and manage effective communications and education of benefits to include time off policies, open enrollment, wellness, etc
- Create and update benefits communication and documents for our employees
- Manage our global vendor relationships and performanceReview and provide feedback related to data analytics in the research of market trends and benefits surveys.
- Relay emerging benefits trends to recommend and maintain a competitive benefits portfolio
- Ensure that the design of our benefits are in compliance with ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, Section 125, HSA rules, and other benefit and regulatory requirements globally
- Streamline our existing enrollment processes
- 7+ years of HR experience with 5+ years of experience focused on US and EMEA benefits design and management
- Demonstrated experience leading all aspects of benefits strategy, design, administration, and compliance for a global company
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Presenting at All Hands on all things benefits comes naturalAbility to synthesize and present information and make recommendations to leadership
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation and the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth and multi-disciplinary scope
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Technology driven remote-first workplace with an opportunity for travel
- Work with a team of fun and motivated coworkers
- Competitive salary and benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,000.00 - $150,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free.