Manager, Talent Acquisition
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are adding a strong Manager who understands volume recruiting, is interested in hospitality, loves growing and developing teammates and passionate about creating unforgettable hiring experiences for candidates. Our front line teams are at the heart of the hospitality we provide our owners and guests. As our Talent Acquisition team continues to develop our processes and implement best practices, you'll have a voice in helping us build a world class TA function. This role has a meaningful impact on the growth and success of Evolve.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will inspire and coach team members, improve processes and create efficiencies, collaborating with leaders to create vital, diverse talent pipelines.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategies focused on attracting the best, most diverse talent.
- Implement and continuously improve processes and hiring team engagement across our high-volume sales and customer focused teams.
- Coach and inspire a small team of high-volume recruiting professionals focusing on their team performance and individual development and growth.
- Evaluation and implementation of emerging technologies and processes to improve candidate experience and promote efficiency.
- Champion candidate care throughout the application, interview and hiring process assuring an amazing candidate experience.
- Build and improve processes to eliminate bias, improve consistency, and facilitate our mission of continually building more diverse, equitable and inclusive teams.
- Work cross-functionally with People Business Partners, finance and hiring managers to track progress of ongoing initiatives against staffing plans.
- Create reports and utilize effective metrics on the hiring lifecycle to continuously improve processes and ensure a high quality hire.
- Assist in the design, plan and execution of employer branding activities.
What makes you a great fit
- 7-10+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of direct leadership experience managing recruiters for high volume, customer facing and sales related positions.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results, building scalable recruitment processes in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Deep understanding of volume headcount planning and metrics (pipelines, funnel, offer acceptance rate, TTF).
- Servant leader, experienced in hiring, mentoring and coaching recruiters through continued growth and development.
- Experience with DEI hiring best practices with a strong desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change.
- Effective at advising, coaching and partnering with hiring managers.
- Proven ability to leveraging data from a variety of sources (our ATS is Greenhouse) to create insights that propel our recruiting team forward.
- You’re excited to contribute to our mission and aren’t afraid to fail, learn, and challenge conventions.
- Strong team orientation and collaboration skills.
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $109,000 to $125,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Private Homes with Hospitality