Diversity & Talent Program Manager
At Jamf, people are at the core of everything we do. We do what’s right for our customers, our employees, our communities and our world. We take pride in simplifying technology for tens of thousands of customers around the globe and helping organizations succeed with Apple.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose to work in the office, connect 100% remote from your home, or find the blend that works best for you.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
The Diversity & Talent Program Manager will play a critical role in helping to advance DEIB and talent programming at Jamf. This role will partner cross functionally across the business and HR with a special focus on Jamf Employee Resource Groups to support a culture of inclusion and belonging, enhance talent attraction and support an exceptional employee experience. The Diversity & Talent Program Manager will support the execution of key talent programs designed to foster development and enhance cultural competence. The role reports directly to the VP, Diversity, Talent, and Engagement.
- Act as subject matter expert and champion Jamf’s commitment to foster a workplace culture and environment that is diverse, inclusive, and equitable for current and future employees.
- Support the VP, Diversity, Talent, and Engagement in the creation and implementation of key talent programs.
- Aid in advancing Jamf Employee Resource Groups and support the ERG Forward Strategy.
- Support the cross coordination of Jamf Employee Resource Group programming, activities and events seeking opportunity to further internal engagement and participation efforts.
- Support diversity recruiting initiatives and partnerships in support of Company growth, development, and inclusion.
- Partner with the Learning and Development team on the development of DEIB and cross-cultural competency building topics including onboarding.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of ERG programs across the Jamf ERG Framework.
- Coordinate and deliver content for the global calendar of DEIB-related events in collaboration with internal communications, ERG leaders and Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain knowledge of global diversity-related issues, legislation, and best practices.
- Support special projects and committee scheduling as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years working in DEI or adjacent roles (Required)
- Working knowledge of Global Inclusion & Diversity (Preferred)
- Ability to lead multiple projects with strong problem-solving, communication and organizational skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to convert innovative ideas into executable plans
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Psychology or Sociology (Required)
- Certification in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) (Preferred)
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We value the differences in the ways we all live and work. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Great people make Jamf great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are curious and resourceful, a problem-solver, self-driven and constantly improving. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who cares about doing the right thing.
What does Jamf do?
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. We believe the experience of using a device at work or school should feel the same, and be as secure as, using a personal device. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end-users love and organizations trust.
We are free-thinkers, can-doers and problem crushers with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,500 employees worldwide who are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work each and every day.
Get social with us and follow the conversation at #OneJamf
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Manage and secure Apple at work.