Chief People Officer
Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 400+ Employees
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
- PE Backed (Audax)
With that exciting growth, we are looking for an experienced People Leader to serve as our Chief People Officer. As a leader of the People team, the ideal candidate must be able to translate and execute HR strategies centered around support of the overall business success. This role will report directly to the CEO and will collaborate with teams across the organization, including marketing, product management, sales, customer success, etc. on a global basis.
Groups the Chief People Officer leads:
- Talent Development
- Total Rewards
- People Solutions
- Talent Acquisition
- Serve as a member of Executive Leadership team acting as strategic business advisor with a people-first lens to drive business results
- Develop and execute on enterprise-wide human resource initiatives ensuring that our people, programs, and processes are aligned according to Integrate’s key objectives and company mission
- Drive a culture of responsibility, accountability, and engagement to create an exceptional employee experience
- Reinforce Talent Acquisition strategy to source and attract top talent, effectively building a diverse talent pipeline
- Drive continued development of company talent by enabling robust People Development initiatives and programs
- Continuously cultivate and assess legally compliant global human resource policies and best practices
- Minimize organizational risk while reinforcing people-first culture by thoroughly addressing complex employee relation issues
- Create robust Total Rewards strategy to attract and retain top talent
- Facilitate strategy to build on global employment brand highlighting Integrate as an employer of choice
- Manage and motivate People team including reviewing and assessing performance; build employee capacity, supporting professional development, and enabling employees to optimize their contribution to the organization.
- Mentor, guide and coach People team members to grow and develop their professional careers
- 15+ years of senior-level experience leading the HR function with a history of success operating as an integral part of an executive management team, contributing to business areas beyond HR.
- Substantive experience in a global human resource management role.
- Experience in a leadership role during a time of change (growth, M&A, etc.).
- Private equity backed company experience ideal but not required.
- Previous experience supporting cross-functional initiatives and seamlessly communicating across an organization.
- Highly organized with a delivery driven mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team. Strong track record of cultivating a thriving company culture.
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling B2B Marketers 🚀 Activate campaigns across demand channels 🚀 Govern data + ensure integrity 🚀 Measure impact + inform next best investments