Director of Global Inclusion & Belonging Talent Programs
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtuallyanywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you'll do
As the Director of Global Inclusion & Belonging Talent Programs you will oversee and enable the end to end integration for cultivating DocuSign’s culture by designing and deploying the global inclusion and belonging plan for DocuSign. We are seeking a talent to own the Inclusion and Belonging pillar of our Global Diversity Inclusion, Belonging and Equity Strategy as well as critical programs that support learning, as well as retention and on-going development of diverse talent. This role will also be responsible for end to end client support of our global employee resource groups. The position will partner across all People Team centers of excellence(Employee Relations, People Analytics, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and Total Rewards), to assess, recommend and implement an approach to drive inclusion and belonging at scale and with cross cultural competence.
This position is currently an individual contributor reporting to the Chief Diversity and Engagement Officer and Head of People Experience and is designated Flex.
- Lead the mobilization of global inclusion and belonging strategies and programs in support of a DocuSign
- Provide advice, coaching, and consultation to Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and D&I champions within the company to strengthen employee engagement activities and initiatives
- Manage the Employee Resource Groups globally
- Design and deploy Global Employee Resource Group strategy and programs to enable the employee experience at DocuSign
- Lead ideation and execution of DocuSign global summits for Inclusion and Belonging(IB) which drive awareness, connection, engagement, and growth of all talent with focus tracks for diverse talent, ERG’s, allies, sponsors and leaders
- Design and deliver tools for the effective operation of ERGs inclusive or QBR’s with the executive sponsors, executive leadership and the DIBE team
- Partner with People Analytics to design a global IB (Inclusion and Belonging) Index
- Leverage data and insights to regularly monitor and analyze progress both Across inclusion and belonging and design interventions in partnership with COE leaders
- Assess, re-imagine and design global inclusion and belonging learning strategy that accounts for IC, Manager, Manager of Managers, and Senior Leaders
- Communicate the overall DocuSign story, our guiding principles and our DIBE story to multiple audiences on a regular basis (social media, intranet, internet, tailored messages for senior leadership, stakeholders and candidates)
- Partner with Talent Development leaders to influence career, learning, and performance solutions for all
- Serve as a point of contact for Talent Development and partner with this team to enhance DIBE capability and support DIBE strategy expectations
- Research, evaluate and build relationships and or/presence at current and untapped talent opportunities to support diversity talent and retention
- Deliver strategy for diverse talent development, and do so in close collaboration with the Talent Development Team
- Support the Global DIBE Executive Council and define the broader functional/business ecosystem for Councils and Council Management
What you bring
- Minimum of 12 years of HR experience including 5+ years of experience managing diversity, inclusion, belonging and (DIBE) programs and/or programs related to inclusion, belonging, diverse talent development
- 15 years of experience in HR, DIBE, Employee Relations, Learning, Talent Development or Multiculturalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to influence peers, senior leaders and executives
- Skilled in engaging with individuals across cultures, areas of focus and professional levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple end-to-end processes
- Skilled at creating structures from the ground up with little supervision
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to work in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve complex challenges with staffing teams and internal clients and external organizations while maintaining relationships
- Ability to work across teams to drive towards a shared goal
- Ability to design creative strategies and challenge the status quo
- Ability to build productive partnerships with leaders and organizations
- Ability to travel up to 20%
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $130,800 - $184,800 and eligible for bonus, equity andbenefits.
Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who reside and would be working in New York City only: New York City base salary range: $139,000 - $196,375 and eligible for bonus, equity andbenefits.
Life at DocuSign
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal.
We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location : United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The way the world agrees