People Experience Business Partner
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an individual contributor PXBP to coach senior leaders across our critical revenue organizations. Partnering with leaders and managers, you will drive initiatives around organizational and leadership effectiveness. The successful PXBP will have experience navigating high growth, fast paced and dynamic environments. Comfortable with ambiguous situations, recognizing when it's appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output. The Sr. PXBP will possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to build solid relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Coach leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective ongoing feedback.
- Coordinate with the CoEs and Global PX partners to deliver PX programs to the business, including Engagement Survey, Leadership Developments Programs, Compensation, Workforce Planning.
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes.
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives.
- Build relationships with business leaders and execute on organizational and people-related activities.
- 8-10 years of HR Business Partner experience, partnering directly with leaders within Sales or Client Success type functions
- BA or BS degree.
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and ability to cultivate relationships across teams.
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action.
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing the world together, one connection at a time. Video. Phone. Chat. Workspaces. Events. Apps.