People Operations Specialist
Advantia Health is a fast-growing innovative healthcare company focused on women's health and the role women play as ‘chief medical officer’ of their family. Technology and an innovative care model enable Advantia physicians and allied health professionals to thrive in a fast-changing healthcare environment while retaining the culture and benefits of independent private practice.
Advantia is currently seeking a People Operations Specialist to join our team and support our talent, people, and culture functions across the company. This role will report to the Senior Director of People Operations and will be located in Arlington, VA but operating remotely the majority of the time.
- Supports the administration and execution of our people, talent, and culture programs; including but not limited to compensation and benefits; wellness program; performance and talent management; analytics; occupational health and safety; team member engagement and communications; and learning and development.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date People files, electronic team member records, and documentation in Advantia’s HRIS, Paylocity, as well as in electronic team member files.
- Conducts or assists with record audits; mandatory reports; administrative and recordkeeping tasks; which may include staffing changes, I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Provides customer support and service to Practice leaders and team members related to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level People Team staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of People Team files and records.
- Assists with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, reconciling errors, reporting, etc.
- Analyzes company metrics data and compiles monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics reporting.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting team member information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers, reporting.
- Communicates with incoming and outgoing team members and coordinates both onboarding and offboarding tasks such as facilitation of new hire orientation and coordination of equipment return and exit interviews.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, team member recognition events, holiday parties, and other celebrations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents training and employee records in Advantia’s Healthstream learning management system (LMS).
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to support our healthcare practice leaders
- Prepares reports, training materials, guides and documentation. Provides user training and hands on support for People Team activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS systems - Paylocity, Healthstream, Dropbox.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a Human Resources, Talent, or People function
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Advantia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity: It is a place where good people want to work, and customers want to continue to engage in EOE M/F/D/V.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming healthcare for all women.