Workday Systems Integrations Analyst
This position is part of the Global HR Technology Team with specific responsibility for supporting and advancing Arrow’s usage of various technology solutions. This position reports to the Workday Systems Integration Manager.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide integration and related workflow solutions with the standards and best practices established for the integration process
- Deliver integration work stream from proposal to execution (Full Lifecycle)
- Participates in needs assessments: analyzes current data and identifies opportunities for improved system functionality and accuracy
- Daily maintenance includes - Integration support issues, workday release testing, and answering inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ability to work on multiple parallel assignments using organizational and time management techniques to successfully complete tasks.
- Demonstrates knowledge about the technology and participates in training and development activities to keep abreast of current trends and practices.
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 4 years experience in systems integration with Bachelor’s degree or 3 years experience in systems integrations with advanced degree.
- 3+ years experience in Workday in Integrations (building of, maintenance)
- Experience with Workday’s Integration Framework (EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation, Studio) preferred.
- Knowledge of integration-related technologies (SOAP, REST, WSDL, SFTP, data encryption, XML/XSLT, etc)
- Experience creating and maintaining data security- Encryption, ISU/ISSG’s and SOX compliance.
- Experience building software integrations in a SAAS environment.
- Prefer professional experience developing OOP languages, such as Java, Python, .NET, and Ruby
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Participates as part of a team and builds relationships with all levels in the organization.
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving and organizational skills - with ability to analyze large datasets, and proactively communicate insights.
- Strong written and verbal skills with all levels of technical audiences.
Even Better if You Have
- Experience implementing Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, ServiceNow or similar applications
- Experience in the following Workday Modules: (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time, Absence, Performance, Compensation)
- Experience participating on Global Teams.
- Workday Cloud Connect
- Workday Business Process Framework
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$62,200.00 - $104,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Arrow.com is the easiest place to create, make, and manage technology online