At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is seeking a Benefits Analyst to join its growing People Team supporting U.S. Benefits. If you are a meticulously detailed self-starter who enjoys taking on new projects, then this role is for you! We’re looking for someone with knowledge and experience in US Benefits or broader HR programs who is also familiar with executing and improving core processes. We seek an individual to join us in building and delivering programs that provide our employees a seamless, service focused experience, allowing them to remain productive in what they do best.
- Accountable for managing benefit programs such as FLEXBenefits and our EAP.
- Provide support for our daily benefits operations with an eye toward process improvement
- Develop tools and strategies to enhance employees’ understanding of their benefits package
- Manage ad-hoc benefit requests & reporting for internal & external teams
- Run quarterly audits to ensure adherence to compliance targets, accuracy of payroll, etc.
- Support ad-hoc system & vendor integrations
- Oversee benefit operation tasks such as COBRA, death claims, QMCSOs, 401(k) distributions & student loan, etc.
- Manage Benefits invoices,
- Organize & maintain benefit plan information on corporate intranet and benefits page(s)
- Analyze benchmarking data and provide recommendations for new programs
- Develop and streamline procedure for administrative tasks (including building SOPs)
- Assist in the roll out of new benefit plans
- Support other ad hoc projects as requested
- 3+ years of Benefits or HR experience
- Exceptional integrity and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment that encourages open communication and sharing of ideas and best practices, as well as work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and think independently
- Exceptional time-management skills
Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.