People Ops Generalist
Bennie is looking for a dedicated and self-motivated People Operations Generalist to join our People Team. We are building a team of first class talent and are looking for an organizational powerhouse who can collaborate with multiple internal teams and stakeholders.You will report directly to the VP of People. The day-to-day work of this role will support all stages of the employee lifecycle. As a People Operations Generalist, you will have a front row seat and a direct impact on the next phase of our growth. Our ideal candidate is passionate about innovation and takes initiative to ensure the health and growth of our employees.
- Treat employees as internal customers and increase their satisfaction.
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies.
- Keep track of and analyze HR metrics (e.g.turnover rates, time to hire).
- Support onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and tech.
- Manage execution of our internal communication cadence and system
- Own information hubs for employee resources
- Partner with Ops on collecting and communicating key information across the company
- Advocate for the needs and experiences of all employees across all levels of the organization
- Address or escalate employee questions and concerns related to people programs
- Update and improve the self-service experience for employees and managers
- Audit employee and administrative changes in Rippling and other people systems
- Create, maintain, and regularly update the People Operations Playbook for all regular processes the team
- Support employees and managers in completing transactions and providing them with the knowledge to become more self-sufficient
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of Human Resources / People Operations experience, preferably at a high-growth tech company / start-up
- Must be process-oriented, have strong project management experience, and be highly organized
- High emotional and social intelligence with experience fostering positive, strong relationships with diverse groups of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Passionate about people and how they function together to create a valuable organization
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Better Benefits for Everyone