Chief People Officer
Thriveworks is a leading mental health provider with over 310 centers, 2,000 clinicians, and a robust virtual counseling business serving hundreds of thousands of clients. Our mission is to help people live happy and successful lives by making high-quality counseling and psychiatry services accessible and affordable. We believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled therapist, counselor, or life coach, and strive to ensure that people all across the country have that very opportunity. Thriveworks' licensed clinicians are in-network with major insurance plans and provide in-person and online care for depression, anxiety, trauma, stress, relationship issues, and more.
About the Role:
Our Chief People Officer is a critical member of the executive team who will grow a world-class people organization. You will work closely with the founders and executive team to manage the overall strategic direction of the people and talent teams and tie this into the broader business goals.
- Serve as a key thought partner for the company, including partnering with the CEO and the leadership team to advise on People strategy and everyday people management, as well as overall organizational design as the company continues to grow and scale
- Articulate a solid company Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to continue to attract and retain top talent to the organization, including developing and refining a clear compensation philosophy and structure, as well as build the people processes to support the next stage of growth including career matrices, performance frameworks, personal development plans, compensation reviews, and management training to develop excellent managers
- Create the systems and processes for a data-driven people function, creating a culture of accountability with a focus on delivering measurable results
- Continue to develop and refine processes across the Talent function to ensure an incredible experience for all candidates from application to onboarding
- Scale the brilliant, mission-driven, fast-paced company culture and ensure the team continues to live and breathe its key values, with a focus on diversity as both a business and cultural driver of success
- Develop innovative ways to drive clinician employee engagement and performance, and build a dynamic and authentic culture that allows employees to collaborate, create value, and thrive across a distributed remote workforce
- 10+ years as People Leadership experience working within high growth environments nationally
- 7+ Years overseeing People (HR & Talent) strategy, programs, execution, team growth etc
- High-performance organizational experience - this person should have a demonstrated track record of supporting companies that operated with a high-impact intentional culture, outperformed competition, and developed a reputation for strong, diverse talent
- Compelling and verifiable track record of success as a strategic thinker and builder in a high-growth setting, who also understands how to execute on broader corporate initiatives, influence and guide decisions among leaders as a business partner, and operate a high-functioning HR team across multiple HR disciplines
- Experience leading a best-in-class talent operation, helping to attract and retain the best talent
- Proven expertise in analyzing people-centric data and building data-driven action plans for total rewards and employee engagement
- High integrity and alignment with the company’s mission and values.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be a strong self-starter
- A casual, progressive, and diverse organization
- A W2 employment model with access to a 401k program with a 3% employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride, you are truly helping people
- Remote forever (if you choose)
- Team environment
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Bonus opportunity
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work. A good candidate will be able to grow in responsibility and in their role as the company grows. Successful employment candidates and all Thriveworks employees are expected to embody our Core Values.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Thriveworks, we believe that everyone can benefit from working with a skilled and caring mental health professional.