People Operations Generalist
At VSCO, our mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity. We are passionate about designing trusted creative tools that are powerful, personal, and authentic. Our members are talented, inspiring, and equally passionate about their creativity. We seek humble overachievers and self-starters who are naturally curious, highly organized, and thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. We foster a culture of collaboration, inclusion, ambition, and progress.
We are looking for a Senior People Operations Generalist to contribute to the strategy and execution of our operational people programs. This position will work closely with finance, legal, recruiting, and the rest of the People team to ensure employee, team, and business needs are met.
You know how to move from big picture strategy to day-to-day tactics and get energy from owning programs from start to finish. You have a playbook based on your experience but aren’t afraid to try something new.
- Administer existing processes, policies, and systems to ensure they are up to date, compliant, and designed in a way to support VSCO.
- Drive VSCO’s benefits strategy and relationship with our benefits broker, ensuring we offer competitive and relevant benefits while maintaining compliance.
- Manage all base pay and equity processes and pay bands.
- Guide the strategy for immigration and manage the relationship with our immigration attorneys; manage all immigration cases.
- Partner with accounting, oversee payroll processing and the relationship with our payroll vendors.
- Ensure VSCO's people practices are in compliance with legal requirements, including managing location-based compliance needs.
- Maintain people and headcount data and improve access to and presentation of people analytics for the leadership team.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a people operations role
- Experience leading and implementing a benefits strategy
- Strong understanding of legal and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of HR systems (Sapling preferred)
- Excellent G-Suite knowledge. Spreadsheet/data skills
- Start-up environment experience
Nice to have
- Knowledge of modern compensation best practices
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
- A virtual first workplace with quarterly company-wide travel events to connect and play.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Healthcare insurance, vision, dental insurance for employees and families
- Flexible vacation policy
- Creative Fridays, VSCO Create weeks (our version of hack week), and so much more.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
We believe in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors, such as qualifications, experience, and skills. The base salary range for this role is 116,000-123,000. Salary is one component of the total compensation package, which includes bonuses (if eligible), equity, flexible time off, and other benefits.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Photo & video editing tools and a community for creators, by creators.