Talent Acquisition Solutions Strategy Manager
Talent Acquisition Solutions Strategy Manager: (Individual contributor function / Hands on) You will be responsible for, but not limited to, recruiting operations business analysis, process mapping, systems usage optimization, and driving recruiting operations efficiency gains as a strategist, planner, program and project driver. Your value is centered in your ability to help us work more efficiently so that we can successfully deliver on our growth targets faster while delivering an exceptional experience. As you work to deliver on your directive, you must maintain regional compliance, privacy, legal, security and reporting expectations. Your work requires that you collaborate with recruiting leaders, internal partners and external partners with diplomacy, logic and a data driven approach to decisions and delivery. Other duties and work will be expected of you based on the shifting demands of the business.
The Talent Acquisition Solutions Strategy team is responsible Increasing hiring efficiency and velocity, while improving consistency, quality and inclusivity. We empower our global recruiting organization to provide on-demand talent to our hiring teams while delivering great talent experiences. We sit at the heart of our Global Recruiting Center of Excellence with a mission to optimize the way that we work, deliver lean processes that accelerate the speed of business while striving to deliver exceptional experiences. We partner with Business Technology teams and Employee Success Digital teams who own the selection, implementation, maintenance and optimization of the technology that we use. We are the voice of the business to our technology partners.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Talent Acquisition Solutions Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for deeply understanding your customers needs, jobs that they do, goals they desire to achieve and challenges that slow their progress. You will analyze data, identify issues, refine user roles, and develop strategies and plans that deliver results. This role requires strategic thought leadership, influencing without authority, and an ability to implement.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Creating solutions with a focus on the user. You are delivering a global recruiting product or service that is easy to use, increases hiring velocity while delighting the customers.
- Making decisions based on data with a strong focus on impact and the delivery of our global recruiting leaders vision and objectives.
- Influencing global recruiting strategic prioritization decisions through data insights and collaboration.
- Acting as the driver, connector and evangelist for your programs in a way that ensures on time and effective delivery and adoption.
- Communicating clearly throughout for the right level of sponsorship, engagement and adoption.
- Business process optimization through data analysis, process analysis, understanding how people work, understanding efficiency blockers, being deeply aligned with our global recruiting strategy and delivering products and services that make a positive impact.
- Align to the recruiting vision and strategic objectives, and drive recruiting process and systems improvements by focusing on critical and high impact areas, delivering multi-year processes and systems roadmaps for recruiting automation and competitive intelligence that accelerates delivery and per employee productivity.
- Influence collaborators across our global recruiting organization to drive process improvements that will ensure business efficiencies to scale to 120k+ employees with an ever decreasing cost per hire.
- Deliver processes and tools that ensure that our global recruiting team is working at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Ensure that all programs support our goals for continuous improvement, a great experience and a diverse employee base.
- Partner with employment legal and compliance early in your planning process and throughout to ensure it aligns with global, regional, local and talent segment requirements.
- Support change management and appropriate communication plans to ensure new processes and systems are rolled out effectively on a global scale, while ensuring that all partners and users are represented to ensure program success.
- Partner with training and enablement to assure the necessary adoption of tools and services.
- Act in the capacity of the lead program manager and project manager as appropriate for your focus area to ensure successful outcomes that are on time to include the use of detailed project and program management tools
- Create, update and maintain project management documentation and ongoing timely status updates related to all work that clearly defines required vision, mission, scope of work, tasks, task owners, sponsors, collaborators, communications, timelines, dependencies, status, risks and more as appropriate to ensure the successful delivery of programs and projects, while keeping everyone aligned and aware.
- Create, update and maintain decision logs, risk and risk mitigation plans.
- Provide weekly status updates in meetings and through other forms of standardized communications to ensure that leaders, partners, collaborators and task owners are aligned, informed and working as one unified team.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience evaluating large scale issues and creating solutions that are data driven
- Ability to translate business issues and solutions into compelling stories that are backed by data
- Proven ability to create and deliver recruiting process improvements
- Knowledge of global recruiting
- Experience leading cross functional recruiting partnerships
- Genuine curiosity and knowledge of enterprise scale recruiting
- Experience as a Program Manager and/or Product manager for large scale programs
- Understand and excel in a matrix management environment
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to work in a cross-functional, geographically distributed environment with related time zone meetings
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude and learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction (Self directed/ability to work with little direction)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proven ability to track and complete complex global recruiting projects
- Caring and respectful personality, always putting the needs of people first over the delivery of the project (But still able to drive and push decisions and outcomes for on time delivery)
- Understanding of recruiting business processes and related technologies
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members alike
- Demonstrated experience or transferrable skills that demonstrate an ability to deliver a great experience through business processes improvements
Experience will be evaluated based on alignment to the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer work, etc.)
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Drive growth and cost savings with the world’s #1 CRM.