People Insights Analyst
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The People Insights Analyst provides in-depth and impactful analyses, insights, and observations that help drive decisions and influences people focused initiatives in the following areas: total rewards, talent, diversity, employee engagement, and hiring strategies. Pax8 has recently adopted the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) methodology to focus and drive the business to execution on our most critical priorities. They lead the effort to create a data and analytics roadmap in support of the Pax8 Employee Experience (EX).
The Analyst is a valuable contributor to our intellectual capital and works to accumulate institutional knowledge about our workforce, explores and develops different tools and analysis methods in the context of people, and creates relevant templates or automation process to drive synergy through people analytics. They are responsible for providing people data analytics support through data auditing, report writing, dashboards, discovery boards, and other reporting mediums. The Analyst works closely with a variety of stakeholders within the People Organization to create data views that can provide clear insight to the holistic employee experience at Pax8.
Essential Responsibilities and Percentage of Time Spent (includes, but is not limited to):
- Defines, sources, and synthesizes global people data from a variety of dis-integrated systems for creation of a central analytics capability which serves as our “single version of the truth” for Pax8 people analytics
- Supports Pax8 and People Organization priorities, defines and sources meaningful analytics to measure progress against OKRs
- Participates as a key team member in the development of business requirements for HRIS and supporting people tools
- Develops queries, driven by hypotheses, to extract data from multiple sources, analyzes the data and provides insights that have a positive impact on business decisions
- Uncovers actionable insights and drives better decisions to help the business achieve both its short- and long-term objectives
- Provides requestors with strategic and tactical reports that will allow them to make informed business decisions
- Leverages data to tell compelling stories that provides insight to business leaders
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other departments including but not limited to Finance and Information Technology to develop reports with key insights
- Assists to define and implement our reporting philosophy, service processes, and procedures
- Identifies data automation capabilities and applies them to appropriate use cases to create capacity for businesses
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Minimum of five (5) years working in Workforce analytics
- Expertise in working in Microsoft PowerBI and intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated record of handling sensitive data and exercising proven discretion
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn and become proficient in new technologies and integrations
- Experience analyzing large data sets to distill insights from data and connecting disparate ideas into cohesive, well-grounded insights using reporting tools
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment while being self-motivated and results-oriented
- Knowledge in generating dashboards that provide insights using visualization tools
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholder interests
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Required Education & Certifications:
- A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
Professional office environment. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, printers, and filing cabinets. Remote and/or hybrid work at Pax8 requires all employees to have adequate secure and private internet service.
Sedentary role; primarily involves sitting/standing
Infrequent travel is expected of this position
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $82,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering modern partners by simplifying the cloud.