People Operations Generalist
HYPR is the leader in Passwordless Multi-factor Authentication. The HYPR Cloud Platform makes it easy to eliminate passwords and deliver lightning-fast login experiences that users love. With HYPR, businesses are finally able to stop phishing, reduce fraud, and enable unrivaled security for employees and customers across the globe.
Your Role and Impact
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for a highly motivated and organized People Operations Generalist to join our People team. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day HR operations and support People-related initiatives. You will work closely with the VP of People in all employee-related matters including HR systems, personnel & benefits administration, onboarding, performance management, employee engagement and learning & development. In addition, you will drive the recruitment of rockstar talent, ranging from technical to non-technical positions.
This opportunity has great growth potential, as you will have the opportunity to build and scale HR programs and processes in a fast paced startup environment. The ideal candidate will be a culture champion who is scrappy and detail oriented, with a “no task too small” mentality. You love working with employees at all levels and promoting the company’s core values. You do not have an ego, you are flexible and can deal with anything thrown at you at any given moment.
- Source and identify active and passive candidates through various channels including Greenhouse, Internet job boards, resume databases, associations, networking, etc.
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, and generating offer letters
- Support our DEI initiatives by targeting diverse candidates, conducting diversity hiring audits, and researching resources and materials
- Own and continuously improve new hire onboarding process and initiatives including administration of background checks, new hire swag & equipment, new hire orientation, and I-9 verification
- Support and track the execution of HR initiatives including performance management, compliance training, learning & development, and employee engagement
- Coordinate employee events including company celebrations, team building events, lunch & learns, etc.
- Partner with VP of People on benefits and retirement plans administration, including broker/vendor relationships and annual open enrollment
- Be the point person for employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, company policies/procedures and HR programs
- Manage updates to Employee Handbook and People Operations policies under the guidance of VP of People
- Administer personnel administration such as transfers, promotions, compensation & benefits changes, leaves, and exits
- Maximize the use of HR technology to manage processes, including maintaining HR systems with accurate and comprehensive data and preparing regular reports and analysis
- Work closely with the People Operations team on process improvement, talent branding, and other side projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience in HR and recruiting at fast growing startups
- Proven experience recruiting technical talent such as Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Product Designers is a huge plus
- True HR Generalist with working knowledge of all People Operations functional areas including recruitment, onboarding, benefits, HR systems, learning & development, employee engagement, and performance management
- Greenhouse ATS and Rippling experience strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, nimble environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to establish trust and credibility
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently
Why HYPR is the #1 place to work:
- Remote friendly and flexible
- Competitive salary and equity offer with significant upside as we scale
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, Maternity/Paternity leave, 401k and more
- Generous equipment budget and customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Long term stability within a high-growth sector of identity security
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that won’t make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge and vital to the success and security of our clients
This Opportunity is Remote Friendly
H1B/Visa support is not currently available for this specific position.
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HYPR is The Passwordless Company™.