Sr People Analytics Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sr. People Analytics Analyst, will analyze the company's future workforce to identify potential shortfalls and design interventions to fill the gaps. In this role, you will engage with business leaders and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to generate insights and metrics that enable leaders to achieve the company's business strategies.
- Be a key partner and stakeholder manager for domain and business leaders and translate business needs into sustainable analytics and insights products.
- Conduct scenario planning and analysis to identify the return and impact of specific initiatives.
- Design, implement and administer programs that make the best use of human capital to ensure maximum return from its talent.
- Make recommendations using business analytics and metrics that have a significant impact on the business over the short and long term.
- Develop business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles, goals and digital products.
- Partner and collaborate with product development teams and other related teams that build reporting and analytics products for enterprise and domain owners.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Human resources certificate
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Make connections. Nourish ideas. Revolutionize tomorrow.