Director, Diversity & Inclusion
The Diversity and Inclusion Director acts as Fujifilm Americas principal Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) strategist and champion to design, develop, and lead overarching efforts including programs, events, and initiatives designed to increase diversity and inclusion at every level of the company and further our deep cultural commitment to inclusivity and belonging. As a direct report into our Chief Human Resources Officer, you’ll partner with senior leaders to accelerate our strategies that enable, promote, and advance a high-performing diverse and inclusive workforce. You’ll be an important voice and advocate both internally and externally to ensure we best represent the communities we live in and serve.
This position is remote.
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation is the holding company for North American based FUJIFILM companies operating in many states across the US, as well as in Canada, Brazil and Colombia and engaged in the research, development, manufacture, sale and service of FUJIFILM products. The company serves a broad spectrum of industries in the U.S. including medical and life sciences, electronic, chemical, graphic arts, information systems, broadcast, and photography.
- Strategically design, lead, and implement long term D&I vision / roadmap.
- Develop and deliver education and training on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) to strengthen knowledge and understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to raise awareness of DEIB commitment and efforts internally and externally.
- Cultivate trusting relationships and work closely with employees, Employee Resource Groups (ERG) leads, the D&I Council, and leaders to enable the successful delivery of D&I initiatives.
- Develop and report on metrics for measuring the effectiveness of our D&I initiatives.
- Coach employees and leaders through inclusion situations as they come up, ultimately helping them become more effective allies.
- Develop and nurture a network of diversity and culture ambassadors that help Fujifilm with our products, our community, and our culture.
- Oversee, lead, and advocate for Fujifilm’s employee resource groups to ensure their perspectives are represented.
- Work closely with the Recruiting team (and our University Coordinator) to ensure diversity strategies are fully embedded in all recruiting processes, and that we have robust pipelines of candidates from all backgrounds, at all stages of the interview process.
- Implement critical retention strategies and training initiatives for diverse talent.
- Develop programs, policies, trainings, and other resources to increase knowledge and awareness that supports inclusive behaviors in the workplace.
- Create and manage partnerships with external organizations to increase community engagement through event programming.
- Represent Fujifilm at local and national events as a company that fully appreciates and values diversity and inclusion.
- 10+ years of experience leading and working on D&I programs and initiatives with demonstrated success at driving positive change.
- Experience in designing, launching, and managing DEIB programs in large, complex, matrixed organizations.
- Advanced knowledge of program development in the areas of D&I, organizational development, and change management.
- Proven experience in utilizing metrics and analytics.
- Experience coaching and influencing leaders with ability to vary style based on the leader.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator.
- A deep sense of empathy and can connect well with employees of all levels.
- Strong organizational, project & time management skills, ability to operate independently, meet deadlines, and prioritize assignments.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Constantly finding #ValueFromInnovation 💡