People Analytics Partner
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
The People Analytics Partner defines and leads projects that drive significant insights and change across topics including engagement, employee and workplace experience, DEIB, internal communications, attrition, workforce planning and talent acquisition through the collection and analysis of people-centric data, metrics and statistics. You will be the main driver in building out the people analytics function for Bluebeam.
This role reports to the Director of Employee Experience.
This role will be responsible for:
- Lead analysis projects to build and improve the tools and use of data to inform people-related decisions across the organization.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to future of work trends, sustainability, and engagement.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, scorecards and metrics, and present and explain findings. Design and build dashboards and visualizations to tell a compelling data story.
- Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for activities to improve the employee experience, organizational culture, including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, as well as motivate and retain employees.
- Analyze employee experience programs to determine effectiveness.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of Employee Experience projects, programs, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
Here’s what we’d like to see in you:
- Are you data oriented and have a passion for utilizing data to apply solutions to issues? Data analytics, basic statistics, and interpreting results from a people-centric perspective excite you!
- You are a team player that values collaboration and has experience working cross functionally with employees and leaders in a global environment. You can partner with stakeholders at varying levels of seniority and tailor communications to various audiences.
- You have excellent project management skills and can drive projects to completion with minimal overhead.
- You have exemplary communication and presentation skills – written and verbal.
- You have the ability to assist with budget reporting and tracking.
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Specialist/Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience in employee engagement and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a hyper-growth organization, global organization.
- Experience with SAP Success Factors.
- Experience with corporate social responsibility reporting.
- HR Metrics/Data Analytics Certification.
What we offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial start-up culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- You will have the opportunity for continuous professional development.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- (Optional) A personalized cover letter as to why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us!
Learn more at: https://www.bluebeam.com/careers
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For those who design, engineer, bid and build our world