People Analytics - Global Recruiting and Selection Science Partner
We’re looking for a selection and assessments expert to join our people analytics function. Our team uncovers data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain Meta’s most important asset – our people.
We are looking for a Global Recruiting and Selection Science (GR&SS) Partner who can drive both technical analysis and strategic execution of multiple projects aimed at implementing structured and bias-mitigating selection and assessment solutions to ensure that Meta is finding and hiring the world's best talent.
As part of the GR&SS team, you will serve as a strategic partner with Recruiting, HR, Business, and Product leadership to help deliver selection solutions — including the design, development, and implementation of talent acquisition and hiring programs. You’ll help shape the strategy around assessment design and validation, program evaluation, and candidate experience as well as help develop and refine people processes and technology to make an exceptional workplace even better.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, and can effectively leverage I-O psychology theory and knowledge to solve business problems. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of helping design selection solutions internally and possessing a deep knowledge of selection concepts and related I-O areas, as well as a good understanding of processes related to hiring programs.
People Analytics - Global Recruiting and Selection Science Partner Responsibilities
- Execute, guide, and/or support selection assessment and selection technology-oriented research
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify and clarify critical people, process and programmatic selection system issues and develop solutions to resolve
- Bring together Meta-specific data and outside research to help leaders understand people and selection issues
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences, to include varying levels of leadership
- Provide technical expertise to partners to guide assessment development and programmatic implementation design and statistical analyses
- Collaborate effectively with the Compliance and Employment Law team on a variety of sensitive projects
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues
- Develop knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes and strategies at Meta
- MA/MS in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Experience managing and analyzing data using tools such as SPSS, R, or similar tools and experience troubleshooting others' analyses and code
- Experience in psychometric assessment development
- 1+ years of internal or external consulting experience in assessment development, human resources, program evaluation, or a related field
- Experience with openness to feedback and highly self-aware
- Experience with validating and implementing assessments (e.g., compensatory modeling, criterion-related validity study)
- Experience communicating research findings and selection best practices to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Experience applying or interpreting statistical methods (e.g., linear regression, ANOVA) and quasi-experimental research or causal inference techniques
- 2+ years experience working internally within a medium to large organization with professional employees (e.g., high-tech, financial services, healthcare, biotech)
- Experience developing and leading the development and implementation of scalable assessment programs (e.g., situational judgment tests, structured interviewing)
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $162,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses