Manager, Talent Acquisition Insights
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Talent Acquisition InsightsThe Global Talent Acquisition Insights Manager will deliver on the Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) strategy to communicate and capitalize on data insights for innovation and growth. This new role will report directly to the VP Global Talent Acquisition Strategy & Operations and be responsible for designing the GTA measurement strategy to support data-driven decision making.
Build and manage a GTA measurement and insights strategy along with a 3-year roadmap, including an appropriate benchmarking strategy
• Partner with our Analytics team to make data easier to access and consume, optimizing our Executive, Hiring Manager and Recruiter experience. Optimize our GTA reporting dashboards, including the ongoing improvement of self-service reporting and analytics tools and capabilities. Collaborate to design predictive models and translate into strategies and stories to achieve business objectives
• Act as a trusted advisor to our GTA Leadership Team; coach and counsel Talent Acquisition teams on interpreting the data, helping to craft compelling stories for executive insight
• Implement standard process and communication cadence for operationalizing insights and discoveries. Partner with stakeholders to ensure adoption and appropriate value is understood
• Make continual assessments on the right metrics to collect
• Expertise in simplifying complex data, research, & analytics into compelling insights for a broad range of stakeholders
• Excellent executive presentation skills with the ability to translate data to insights and communicate in a digestible way to non-experts
• Demonstrated ability to design measurement strategy that translates data to key performance indicators
• Forward-thinking with an eye on external best practices and benchmarking
• Strengths in collaboration and influencing
• Experience leading and managing projects in a systematic, outcome-oriented way
• Experience working with HR data required, some knowledge of statistics, mathematics or workforce metrics a plus
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Process improvement and systems thinking
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Location: New York, NY, United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting Everyone to Priceless Possibilities