Senior People & Culture Advisor
Description & Requirements
Senior P&C Advisor - MIRROR
who we are
MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. We’ve created a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout – variety, personalization, and community – are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
In 2020, MIRROR joined the lululemon family. Guests can now experience MIRROR in 200 stores (and counting!) across North America. Operating as an independent entity while having the resources of a public, global company behind us, we’ll continue to grow rapidly with amazing workout content and in-home fitness innovation.
about this role
Credible business-oriented solution provider and trusted partner, supporting MIRROR business functions and employees. Develops collaborative plans that drive the talent agenda and have downstream impact within the organization. Operates day to day as part of the business leadership team and takes responsibility for driving and owning business outcomes. Delivers P&C generalist support including, counsel and guidance in talent management, employee relations, change management.
a day in the life: what you’ll do
- Provide effective and timely first line P&C support and counsel to employee and manager enquiries on various P&C related topics including assisting to interpret defined P&C policies and procedures
- Support managers through coaching for performance improvement in order to assist in the creation and/or follow-up of development and action plans
- Provide coaching and advice on career development, recruitment practices, succession planning, compensation, performance management, diversity and inclusion, and other human resources practices.
- Ensure practices are in compliance with company culture, policies and labor laws; determine legal risk exposure by verifying relevant legislation, and make recommendations
- Prepare and support changes to employment contracts, including job changes and separations
- 4+ years’ experience as HR partner or other HR COE specialist
- Data Analysis – can leverage quantitative and qualitative data to enable informed decision making
- Strong communication and presentation skills in PowerPoint with ability to summarize key information, present relevant data to facilitate discussions and decision making
- Relationship building - builds personal relationships of trust and can be relied on to do what is promised
- Coaching – experience coaching and developing team capabilities; trusted partner with skills to support leaders to lead from clarity
- Consulting & collaboration – skilled at consulting with wide variety of partner types and navigating unchartered territory
- Project management – stakeholder engagement and program execution and change management
- Strong knowledge of employment law and ability to apply to a variety of situations
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
our products create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives