People Analytics Senior Manager
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR solutions include features such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers’ compensation insurance.
TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
TriNet is providing access to a mobile app for colleagues to submit proof of vaccination or negative test results. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, TriNet will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
This high-level individual contributor role will report to the head of Organizational Design & Effectiveness and will lead TriNet’s ongoing People Analytics transformation, which will directly contribute to TriNet’s people strategy and the colleague experience. We are at a pivotal moment and looking for a subject matter authority who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and moving seamlessly between strategic planning, internal consulting, data analysis, dashboard creation and storytelling to influence.
- Lead the ongoing transformation of the People Analytics strategy and develop the multi-year roadmap to inform our critical business decisions and influence the talent strategy.
- Provide end-to-end analytics consultation to the People team and business leaders. This includes identifying and defining people-related business challenges, creating testable hypotheses, leading partners, and sharing insights/recommended actions.
- Develop streamlined and consistent reporting processes to cleanse, integrate and analyze data from multiple teams and sources in a scalable way.
- Create automated, user-friendly dashboards as well as ad-hoc presentations and analyses that enable collaborators (People Business Partners, People Team and business leaders) to easily identify people related trends, derive practical insights and make timely decisions.
- Partner with People Technology, Operations, and Finance to build/configure reports in Oracle, Tableau and Anaplan to inform on complex business challenges including those related to organizational design and workforce planning.
- Use validated research to understand the links between human capital and business performance. From this research, determine what should be measured throughout the full colleague lifecycle to improve colleague engagement.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Desired: Master’s degree in I/O Psychology, HR Management, Organizational Development or another research related field.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates):
- People Analytics or Business Intelligence certification a plus.
- HR certifications preferred, but not required.
- With a bachelor’s degree, 10-12 years’ experience in Human Resources, People Analytics, and/or Business Intelligence.
- With an advanced degree, 8 years’ experience in Human Resources, People Analytics, and/or Business Intelligence.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, specifically related to people data.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel & PowerPoint), business intelligence tools (Tableau & Tableau Prep) and HCM systems (Oracle preferred). Anaplan experience a plus.
- Proficiency with statistical methods and software (e.g., SPSS, R, Python) a plus.
- A flair for data visualization and storytelling that synthesizes the complex to connect with the intended audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, constantly evolving, business and work environment while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and formally lead networked, cross-functional project teams.
- Demonstrated dedication to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Experience consulting with colleagues at all levels of the organization, especially at senior levels outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen to bring appropriate context to analyses and recommendations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
- Minimal travel required.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States, except the role may not be performed in Colorado or Jersey City, NJ.
As an applicant seeking to work in the state of California; city of Cincinnati; the state of Washington; Toledo, Ohio; state of Nevada; state of Connecticut; state of Maryland; or state of Rhode Island you are entitled to information about the salary range for this role. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) provides small and medium-size businesses (SMBs) with full-service HR solutions tailored by industry.