Head of Talent Acquisition
Head of Talent Acquisition
Cribl is a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed some of the best VCs in the world, Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
Ahead of a period of planned, substantive growth, we are thrilled to welcome an exceptional Head of Talent Acquisition to scale the practice at Cribl. This is a people leadership role, leading our Talent Acquisition team while also providing hands-on support and consultation to the business in executing and evolving our strategic talent practice, extending critical insight to hiring managers and interviewers, coaching executive leaders and individual contributors alike, and driving talent programs and process improvement. As a core member of the People Leadership team, you will help to prime a remote-first talent strategy, scale and deploy strategic initiatives, and evolve equitable engagement programs to attract, onboard, and enable the people who power a generational company, like Cribl.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of People and based anywhere within the United States or Canada, this role is critical to the success of the business as Cribl scales.
- Design, build and execute Global talent strategies to attract, evaluate and hire top talent across all departments, levels, and geographies.
- Implement a headcount planning and management process, working with senior leaders across and key partners/stakeholders across the company to anticipate organizational needs and establish effective talent acquisition strategies.
- Implement a metrics-based approach to ensure the company’s aggressive hiring plan is consistently and reliably achieved, deploying benchmarks for capacity planning and performance assessment, and leveraging a data driven approach to identify and solve pain points throughout the hiring funnel.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and drive programs (e.g. branding, sourcing, training, selection) that ensure strategies attract candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Curate talent pipelines with passive prospects and past applicants for future needs.
- Attract, develop, and retain a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team.
- 7-10 years of proven experience managing and scaling recruiting teams with at least 5 years of experience managing managers.
- Experience building and scaling programmatic hiring strategies in support of both technical (engineering, product, design) and go-to-market (sales, services, marketing).
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, making both strategic and tactical decisions to navigate sensitive or confidential issues.
- Experience building and scaling systems, processes, programs, and teams within a global, rapidly growing environment.
- Strong management and leadership experience and a deep desire to build a bench of strong Talent Acquisition professionals.
- The ability to balance multiple, competing priorities and projects at the same time.
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to large groups, fellow leaders, and teammates of all levels.
Bonus Points / Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience operating within a global, remote-first environment.
- Experience with Global expansion; specifically EMEA and APAC
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Wherever your data comes from, wherever it needs to go, Cribl gives you the freedom and flexibility to make choices instead of compromises.