People Analytics Analyst
The People Analytics Analyst is responsible for supporting Varonis’s strategic analytics, workforce planning, and reporting function. This role will serve as an active partner with the Human Resources and Business teams to develop data-driven insights across all HR initiatives, e.g., performance, engagement, acquisition, total rewards, and workforce planning.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with members of HR to identify, standardize and implement data & analytics solutions, including enhanced tools and process improvements Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience working in data analytics, visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to understand SQL coding, and hands-on experience with one or more BI platforms/visualization tools (PowerBI, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous work experience working in HR data analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- Minimum three years of experience in HR analytics
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your most valuable data shouldn't be your most vulnerable. See risks fast. Fix them faster.