To Our Interested Applicants:
We’ve received several notifications of scams and fraud attempts recently of agencies or groups pretending to be members of our HR and recruiting teams.
If you receive any suspicious emails, please use the ‘contact us’ function on this site to let us know.
In general, please take note of the email address from which the message was sent to you. All official communication regarding hiring will come from Singularity 6. All other accounts should be treated as a scam attempt until confirmed by the S6 team.
Our open positions are currently listed on our careers page. When in doubt, apply directly to the role on our website. We do not ask for private information such as bank accounts, credit cards, or other accounts as part of our interview process.
Forge alternate worlds that deepen players' lives! We're a game development studio based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Director with a passion for talent strategy and growing teams. This role will partner with our VP of People and leadership team to ensure the talent acquisition discipline is achieving hiring goals and scaling as we experience rapid growth.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting leader who isn’t afraid to be hands-on when it comes to hiring talent
- Drives recruiting KPIs and metrics to improve the quality of hiring and with the candidate experience
- Establishes best practices for accountability with the recruiting team when it comes to hiring targets and metrics
- Further develop scalable solutions for hiring to achieve S6’s business objectives for rapid growth
- Data-driven and will be a thought partner to our VP of People when it comes to hiring strategy
- Identify recruiting trends, leveraging knowledge, data, and market intelligence to actively build and grow all teams at the studio
- Ability to pivot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment; implementing solutions and iterating/reiterating on processes for continuous improvement
- Scale our recruiting team to support projected headcount for 2022-2023
What We're Looking For:
- 8-10+ years of in-house experience in a recruiting and recruiting leadership role, with at least 5 of those years leading teams of at minimum 5+ direct reports
- Bachelor's degree with an interest and passion in continued learning and development
- Experience managing a team of senior talent and supporting their growth and professional development
- Proven success with hiring talent of all levels, from IC roles to leadership
- Strategic advisor to managers and leaders on effective hiring practices
- Ensure the recruiting playbook and processes are upheld as a partnership with hiring managers and leaders
- Driven by metrics and data resulting in quality across hiring for the studio
Nice to Have:
- Recruitment marketing experience for employer branding
- Passion for games
- Ability to align a candidate’s career goals with our open positions to ensure longer term retention of talent
- Meticulous attention to detail and professionalism in working with candidates, hiring managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Full cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to outreach and closing candidates
- Choice of Remote (in approved states) or Hybrid office options in Los Angeles, CA, or Orange County, CA (office location pending) unless noted above
- Aligned to core Pacific Coast hours (10:00am - 4:00pm PT)
- Remote eligible locations: Quebec, Canada, or in one of the following US states: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Michigan, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k Matching, and Equity
- Relocation Assistance
- PC and Console Games
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive and community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Singularity 6 is moving to remote-choice, giving the option to our team members to either work remotely in our supported states or work hybrid onsite in our offices for most of our roles. Remote work is approved in these locations: CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MI, NV, NY, NC, OR, PA, VA, WA, and Quebec, Canada. Hybrid onsite work is available in Los Angeles, CA office, and our upcoming office in Orange County, CA. Some roles might have full onsite requirements. Prospective employees outside these locations are welcome to apply—offers will be contingent upon relocating to an approved state or province on or before Day One of employment. This policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
To all recruitment agencies: Singularity 6 does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our careers alias, or any Singularity 6 employee. Singularity 6 will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A game development studio dedicated to the idea that games can create deeper, more meaningful experiences.