People Operations Generalist
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual primary care provider on a mission to fix America’s broken healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and organizations. That’s why we exist – and our relentless focus through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and relationships drives us every day.
A day in the life:
Everside Health is looking for a well-rounded and forward-thinking People Operations Generalist to join a growing company with over 1500 teammates in 35+ states. You will form relationships and develop trust throughout the organization and will partner with clinical and corporate groups to understand their respective strategic objectives and challenges. With the support of the VP, People Operations and reporting to the Sr People Operation Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Everside Health’s culture, ensuring it’s embedded in everything we do.
You will make a difference at Everside Health by:
- Oversee on appropriate resolution of teammate relations matters to minimize risk. Lead the investigation process with necessary parties to then review findings and provide recommendations to Leadership
- Provide guidance and coaching to front line managers; provide direction and support for teammate relations matters, performance management, etc (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Report on overall teammate relations trends by geography, team and/or business unit to enable the HR teams to build plans to strengthen quality across the organization.
Support of People Operation Processes & Initiatives
- Support teammate and managers on the leave of absence administration policies and procedures. Work closely with vendors to ensure timely processing and updates related to employee leave status.
- Provide guidance to teammates on benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, PTO, leave of absence, and polices and procedures.
- Communicate workflows and job aids for a seamless processes for teammates and managers who utilize HRIS system; Workday.
- Maintain and ensure consistent application of policies of procedures in compliance with related labor legislation by communicate with managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Supports People Operation function goals and objectives to improve processes. Identify process improvements to support a continuous improvement mindset by identifying workflows and efficiencies.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are updated and in compliance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Work closely with the HRIS manager to identify HR reports and data as needed for HR initiatives and programs. Analyze metric and trends and address areas of concern.
- Work to build and sustain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment.
- Build trust and credibility with teammates through regular check-ins and having a constant pulse on employee morale, culture, and pain points.
- Various activities including: Hires, Transfers, Promotions, Separations, Retirements, Disability, FMLA, Unemployment, Workers Compensation, Benefits, Leave of Absences, etc.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in HR.
- Extensive generalist background with experience in multiple areas: employee relations & engagement, HR operations, leave of absence, HR Workflows, employment law, etc.
- Outstanding influencing, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations required
- Demonstrated success of establishing credibility and trust with diverse teams
- Prior experience in growing, dynamic company; familiarity with a healthcare organization preferred
- Proficiency with HRIS systems preferably Workday
What We Offer You:
- Compensation: Generous salary related to specific experience, actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon work experience, education, and/or skill level with a range of $65k - $75k
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, STD/LTD, 401(k) + match, HSA or FSA, Everside Health Membership, and much more
- Paid Time Off: Starting at 15 days per year + 9 paid Holidays + Floating Celebrate Diversity Day
At Everside Health we are building the most trusted, accessible and personalized healthcare experience alongside our patients and clients. With 20+ years’ experience from our shared organizations, we hold a unified goal of building deep, trusted and lasting relationships with our patients and clients. As Everside Health, we are guided by our core principles of Patients First, Courage, Ingenuity, Community, and Fun.
Everside Health is one of the largest direct primary care providers in the U.S., operating 375+ health centers in 34 states located at or near the facilities of its employer, union and other benefit sponsor clients. Everside Health is a patient-focused, care-obsessed, technology-driven primary care platform with frictionless in-person and virtual health center access for employees and their dependents. Our model aligns incentives to benefit the patient, the physician and the benefit provider, all while reducing the total cost of care. Patients receive convenient, low- or no-cost access to our clinical care team and 24/7 virtual care, reducing the need for costly ER visits. Everside Health, as its former Paladina Health entity, was consistently recognized for clinical outcomes that exceed HEDIS commercial PPO benchmarks, and its clients typically reduce their overall healthcare costs by 20%.
Everside was named the #1 Employer Sponsored Healthcare Services Provider by KLAS for 2022 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
For more information, visit www.eversidehealth.com.
Location: United States (remote)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your trusted partner in better health